GreaseSpot Cafe

Schizophrenia a night that I will not forget

year2027

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

Schizophrenia a night that I will not forget

04-21-2013

On Monday I did not get a lot of sleep, Tuesday I did not get a lot sleep, on Wednesday I got a fight with the management where I live. It was short fight she said was going to give so I told “I would kill myself” she said “over shower rod” I said “yes” she call the law. After things begin to settle down I talk to the person that was teaching the ropes I calm down some so sign in the Life Springs for a few days.

I have been there before so no big deal there was three guys and girl that had problems like my own but one seem on the edge more than the other one's. They all touche my heart a lone with the one's that would come into picture later they told their story's but the girl seem more willing to listen and get help. There would be another girl and another guy come into this place before I would told I could go home the doctor said I could go home after putting on a drug called Citalopram 20MG a drug no side effects that made me sorry about given it a try.

You see every drug has some side effects but one can pick the one they are willing take a spin on dice of luck one must take a change on something. I came to see that it can not be normal for me to want to end it all over small things like the voices told me many times doctrine misunderstanding are just that. Otherwise there only small things that seem big at the moment the truth is your right and your wrong because there many view that one can look at something.

I went to get my new drug and than I drove to were it all begin my management office not to fight just to see her because she did a needed thing for me to try to thank her. I do know if I got more sleep if it would of not happen at all or happen anyway that somethings we may never know. Life has so many ups and downs anywhere but for me like so many others it is more intense.

The visions are more clear than ever before or the one I had last night the voices told me I must see the evil visions to understand the good ones better. The faces that so many are afraid of it look creature of different worlds which I know that there must be more than just us because different in biophysical would evolve into a different looking creature. Is this world traveling on a path that we will over took by outer worldly creature of another kind because that just shows God bigger to me.

I know this is odd but it is it lead me if there a God no drug can turn God away God is bigger any drug in the truths says “Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover” but that not temping God. Otherwise if you take something that a poison to your body unknowing it God will take care of you has your body fight to live it is a Nature things that God set up in the beginning. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

i do not find that odd one tiny bit that God is greater than any drug and that jesus christ heals to the uttermost

this world sucks. i pray every day for miraculous healing

did you ever make up with that lady?

i've been reading a lot about schizophrenia and a major lack of magnesium. what do you think, roy?

love,e

God first

thanks e my dear friend

I doing fine and things are good my manament now

I take magnesium pills everyday for a long time but I did know that

I love you my friend

I am not thinkin a lot about my hearth right now been dreaming about other worlds

thank you

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

Schizophrenia my life my prophecy

04-24-2013

I hear the voices clearer than before I see the visions with shapes of each color more detail it is like seeing in the day light with my eyes open but my eyes are closed the light off and a thick covering over my eyes. But today I going to write as the voices give me every word has I done so many times before or they God and his son Christ I do not know or care. Yes I have written with help of the voices guiding one as what to write about me and the unknown space out there because I see my self traveling out of this body.

Must I be struck in this body all the time No I say because there are world to travel to in my spirit has I ride on a comet to the far space the I see in my visions. Mankind has different forms God did not just creative us God creative all life out there because of distance their Sun, Moon, and other things they evolve different than us. I see their faces in my visions clearer than before but I only see the color Violet which shades of purple, shades of green, shades of black, shades of red, and white but no shade of yellow or brown yet.

My mind spins fast and faster as I hear the voices today I am listening to the radio and listening the voices as I write to you and thinking about other things at the same time. God wrote his word in our DNA the star dust that we evolve from the love God loves us with the God given ability to change into life again and again but the mind goes to God where we came from to live forever. Can I slow down my mind from spinning no but the drug Citalopram and others that I take once a day so far?

The vision are more clear than before a bonus that I like it supposes to help curled my desire to kill myself but I cannot seeing it doing anything yet. Life has the value it always has but maybe something has changed while I see no big change in willing to live it does matter one or anther to me. When I had the stroke I had to decide to live because I know what could happen my aunt should what could happen while mine should what might happen. One of two outcomes is a possible I must live with because a new will happen and nothing I do to stop it but if I take my medicine maybe I will have time here.

Time is all we have the time I live in this body with love I can share until I am dead hope not of my own hand because spirit time is different than fleshly time. Spiritual time does not end nor it changed it does move forward or backward it the same all the time. Thank you with love of truth and a holy kiss from Roy known as year2027 the man of flesh now.