GreaseSpot Cafe

Which group of people are less rude you might be surprise?

year2027

God first

Which group of people are less rude you might be surprise?

12\26\2015

We heard about Muslims blowing themselves up push Muslims understanding of what right and just. This is what Muslims holy book reads “2:15 Allah will pay them back their mockery, and He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on” The Holy Quran. Allah will pay them back not the holy men of the Allah which points as being rude.

Now will at cults like The Way Ministry and Jehovah's Witnesses both practice shunning the people who change their minds about they being the only way to God. While some culls get even ruder they forget to “love one another” as God has order then and let God take care of the unjust because God’s promise not men’s. Cults that claim they are only true Church but they have been rude in the pasted they even kill to push Christian understanding.

The Atheism movement pushes their belief there is no God and some can be rude about it but the sole atheism who does not push no God understanding might be a rare creature. I am not saying someone has not an open heart I just do not know. So I do not have an answer for you and maybe no one does because I been rude to one group or another what about you?

thank you

Roy Perry

Edited by year2027

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone and everyone can be rude about their beliefs. Sometimes it's impossible to even express an opinion without offending someone else, especially when it comes to religion. You can say "I believe in God," and I can respond "I used to, but I don't anymore," and neither of us is being rude. But the moment you say, "Well, the Bible says you're a fool and like a dog returning to its vomit," you're being rude. I don't care that the Bible actually does say those things. It's rude, whether you came up with it on your own or you're citing an Iron Age goatherder. And if I respond, "Well, you're a brainwashed irrational superstitious nitwit who believes in fairy tales," then I'm being rude.

That's why it's imperative that we all check ourselves now and then.