GreaseSpot Cafe

Honey, I Joined a Cult on sale now!!!

Beguiled

I have 941 games on Steam atm.  70 more games are on my wishlist.  Then there's GOG, Epic and a few others I have some other games on.  LOL.

Both of my sons bought the game when it was first released.  I have been building my own gaming computers since 1998 and over the years helped many game Devs by Alpha and Beta testing their games.

I was in a cult for way way too many years.  Why would I want to play a game about something I already lived thru?  Hahahaha.  /sarc off  Let me know what it's like to play if one of ya'll buy it.  In Steam I use the nick I use almost everywhere online, LComeno.  :)

17 hours ago, BikerBabe said:

I have 941 games on Steam atm.  70 more games are on my wishlist.  Then there's GOG, Epic and a few others I have some other games on.  LOL.

Both of my sons bought the game when it was first released.  I have been building my own gaming computers since 1998 and over the years helped many game Devs by Alpha and Beta testing their games.

I was in a cult for way way too many years.  Why would I want to play a game about something I already lived thru?  Hahahaha.  /sarc off  Let me know what it's like to play if one of ya'll buy it.  In Steam I use the nick I use almost everywhere online, LComeno.  :)

HI, fellow nerd here! Been building gaming computers ince 2004 and just recently me and my son built his together. I used to be into Unrealtournament 2003, 2004, and UT3 which kinda flopped. But was in several gaming clans and used to do competitive matches and such. Also was into modding weapons in unreal script for a while, running a couple gaing servers and a teamspeak server back in the day. Retired from all that but still a computer nerd and serious Linux head. Running a server and setting up a music studio, which Im almost finished with at the moment. 

Edited by OldSkool

Weird flexes going on here. 

On 5/19/2023 at 1:59 PM, BikerBabe said:

I was in a cult for way way too many years.  Why would I want to play a game about something I already lived thru? 

Because the game is about creating and running your own cult, not being in it. Did you watch the trailer?! You want to get over some of the crap you lived through? Name some of your servants, I mean followers, after people from TWI and watch as they break their backs helping you get rich and lying to others. I mean you could even lay out the layout like at HQ lol, though I seriously doubt you would want to do that. 

Did I ever mention that I was kicked out of almost every twig I ever attended?  I've always had a real hard time trusting without verification on anything I was told when I was younger, so usually got in trouble for questioning what I was told to believe.  The only tithe they got from me, was when my mother gave me money and didn't look away so I had to put it in the horn of plenty.  *sigh*  

I was 16 back then in 1974 and there were some cute guys at fellowship.  I lost interest almost immediately in TWI, but humored my mom, took the class (John Lynn ran it) and she thought it was great for me.  I figured by the end of that school year I'd be long gone ... then they got their hooks into my mom shortly after my dad passed away.  I spent the next 30 yrs trying to get her away from TWI and she did finally stop attending, the day she died.  She was F. Corps 12 and I barely made it thru the Intermediate class.

I prefer space and strategy sim city type building games, connect 3's when braindead and all kinds of open world games.  I test games for various game Devs too.  When I feel up to it, I plop on the Vive headset and play some Virtual Reality games.  Not to mention all of that is much more fun than watching paint dry.  :)