GreaseSpot Cafe

Whose fault is it? Or is that even the right question?

Rocky

If you think you're being brave (courageous) and it doesn't involve vulnerability (risk or uncertainty), you're not being brave. 

According to Dr Brown, the opposite of belonging is FITTING IN

The reason many of us fell under Victor Wierwille's influence was a combination of 1) how we were raised or what we believed as a result of what we were exposed to as children; and 2) that Victor exploited THAT very cultural inheritance we had when we first heard of him, TWI, and PFLAP. TWI embraced us enough (love bombing) at first to draw us in. Then we heard a loud drumbeat of what it would take to please God.

Brené Brown | The Most Eye-Opening 14 Minutes Of Your Life

And it will NOT cost you $200, or even $40. She's not even trying to sell you a class. :wink2:

Victor Wierwille, from this perspective, was nothing more and nothing less than an entrepreneur.

IF he was a con artist. WE were the marks. I was. In October this year, it will have been 50 years since I first hear the pitch.

What I have today that I did NOT have 50 years ago is EXPERIENCE. Experience gained through struggle. See Romans 5:3