GreaseSpot Cafe

Mathman and ChasUFarley Happy Anniversary 8/20/00!

Thanks for the well wishes, Kit!

The 2 years have screamed by -- seems like yesterday we met via Waydale and I asked Mathman to email me...

Funny story about that -- He emailed me and I responded with a little information about myself. I was a little reluctant to let anyone on the www know I was a single woman -- I'd heard too many stories and was really new on the net.

When I wrote him, I disclosed I was a woman but asked that he didn't tell.

When he responded, he said, "By the way, I'm really Mathwoman," and then there was some line about how (s)he was also scheduled to appear on The Sally Jesse Raphael Show in a mudwrestling episode about thong wearers, or something weird to that effect...

I remember thinking, "OH MY GOD -- IT IS TRUE! THE WEB IS FULL OF WEIRDOS!"

Thank you very much for how you have shared your life and love on this WayDale/Greasespot Cafe world.

Your story is a treasure to my heart because I worried so about so many whose lives have been ruined because of TWI, and it was so nice to see someone who was picking up and moving on into the light of His love and kindness.

Even if it is with a mudwrestler.

And then your baby. . .

You and your love-ly family are a treasure to me and to many others as wel.

thank you so very much.

hearts5.gif

Kit Soberangelkit.gif