GreaseSpot Cafe

obedience missunderstood

likeaneagle

After thinking, what am I going back too?

I was put on 6month while I was engagded and in the middle of wedding plans. My best friend (believer) had cancer. She wanted to be my maid-of-honour. It was her hearts greatest desire before she had to go for c-stem transplant.

I was told I was put on the leave because of anything happened to her while preparing for wedding or for some reason she could not be in the wedding,THAT IT WOULD EFFECT THE BELEIVING OF THE WORD IN MY STATE AND IN THE AREA I WAS GOING TO BE MARRIED IN. Also, they were very ....ed off that I didnt not come to them first .I told my friend she could as long as HER HUSBAND thought it was ok.He was thrilled for her. I even scheduled the wedding before her Transplant..The day she told the co-ordinator she was standing up in my wedding, that night I got the call...My heart hurts for those who believe the lies and motives behind this awful corporation. I thought I was in Gods ministry like most of you. I almost went into the family corp in 95. I was very commited. I did everything to go back in, but they kept moving the hoops too. I was told to ABS and write a letter every month covering what I was learning from SST and Way rag. I did..then I met with Limb co-ordintator he said, he didnt want letters every month and I had to rewrite everything because my letters were filled with emotions. I was told no contact. Every monday I called hospital to check on my friend (nurses station) I found out she feel asleep by calling the hospital. I was not told anything.I sat in my bedroom and cryed a river for hours...I saw my wxfiance a week later after being put on leave..the was the last time..We cried the whole time.I could ony visit him while we were dating every 3 wks. I had to fill out a form saying where I staying , phone #s, co-ordinators name.Everytime I went.He lived in the state west of me, 3 hrs away. I had to hand it in 3 wks before I left.

I moved in with my sister to get out debt. I was to move to Iowa in four months after being put on leave..I was actualy on leave for 8..then I thought to myself "WHAT am I going back too..Meanwhile, I typed in THE WAY in the search, and I found Courtright fellowship website. I almost fell off my chair at work...I knew I was lied to at that point about the household of God...never again

[This message was edited by likeaeagle on July 15, 2002 at 17:02.]

I know how crazy it sounds to myself now to think that I wanted to go back too, but it wasn't me and I'm quite sure it wasn't you, either! I understand easily why you wrote those letters and did all they prescribed - you did your best, I'm sure!

As they moved those hoops, they knew what they were doing - it was all deliberate actions - they meant to mess with us - maybe only because they could! Surely NOT by revelation from God the father of Jesus christ!

Eagledarlin, it's so sad, but you did make it - you're here to tell your story! And I'm so glad you did! Just like I got tremendous healing from telling my story, I pray that you get what you need for your heart to stay sweet and keep loving God.

I know it took me a few years to post my story - it can be tough, but get ready for some sweet and peaceful sleep - I believe it's on its way to you.

You've been alone in that peculiar way for far too long, and they did you far worse than they did me - you lost your chance to say see ya later with your best friend and you lost your fiance, both at their hands. My heart goes out to you - please post again!

I'm thinking you probably didn't get to attend your friend's funeral or memorial service, as they had in the day - well, that's just one more thing I'm mad about.

To quote grasshopper as I recall the phrase - Bastards! This is war!

The way to beat them, I believe, is to live well. Feel free to email me, if you ever feel like you need to "chat" with somebody who's been near to where you were. Or if you need anything. And ya know what I mean when I say anything? I mean anything! If I can, I'll help. If I can't, I probably know who can.

Thanks for sharing your story. I, for one, appreciate it.

(((((Eagle)))))

No, I have never seen him since the first week on 6 month leave. I called him to let him know that I would not be returning. We were told by co-ordinators that our engagement to each other was also void. In this situation the spiritual overrides the physical..He said he could not leave that he has gone to stick twig and would not go through it again..My last words to him was not to allow them (the Way) make him sell his house. He had three wonderful kids that I was very close too. My heart hurt big for them.I felt I had let them down the whole time I was on leave..They loved when I traveled in to visit. They felt like they had a mom that would love and care for them. The always had to sit on my lap.They were very needy of my tenderness and wisdom..oh well.

I have moved on..I have kept my heart very tender with GOd. I refuse to allow anything to come between me and our heavenly father. Its been a huge change for the good to be out of the clutches of the.

I am very thankful for what I know now.

A big thank you to you for expressing your concerns.

[This message was edited by likeaeagle on July 15, 2002 at 17:06.]

Sorry, I forgot to add this. No , I was not told about the funeral or the services. She fell asleep during the transplant.

I have wonderful memories of us hanging out daily and praying together, cooking, sitting thru teachings, cause she was not able to be around groups of people because of her immune system during Chemo. Her husband and I rotated nights to go to fellowship and to stay home with her, we would have hook up for us.I changed her bandages from her surgery, heck her husband and I even dressed her after surgery. I even had to cut her long shoulder length hair off to one inch long, because 75% of it decided to fall off in the shower before a Huge fathers day fellowship in the backyard. And she proudly walked out before the whole branch with barely enough hair to her scalp from burning in the sun.She knew she was loved.....thats all I care about..then and now.. and I will see her again and she will meet the Lord even before I do..:) We have an awesome God..

Bowtwi:

Thank you. When you said the way to beat them is to live well that was a revelation to me! God is blessing me in a very tough time because of the wisdom of wonderful people like you.

It's so simple.

When I said "this is war" I must admit I didn't have anything that simple or beautiful in mind.

(bless you)