GreaseSpot Cafe

Carnivale

Hope R.

YES! And the way HBO works (very slowly) it might be over a year until the story picks up.

Just watched it again tonight. How wierd was THAT??? Too many main characters kicking the bucket! I think Apollonia and Sophie are okay - I think good old mom kept the fire away from them. Don't know about Jonesy.

And what about those black eyeballs on Brother Justin --- EWWWW. TWI would have a field day with this show.

Hope R. color>size>face>

What a long, strange trip it's been!size>color>

HopeR! we wouldn't be "allowed" to watch it!

Yeah, his black eyes were weird, and the gaps they leave between things! I'm not so sure that girl is even his "sister" or that he behaves in a "sisterly" way with her...

I don't know about everybody dying... I think management will bring back Lodz and they'll say he was just testing Ben Hawkins...

But it sure does take a lot to keep up with... at least we'll have some 6FU and Soprano's to occupy our time...

and what about this "Angels in America"??? it looks interesting...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

I think management will bring Lodz back as well - but who dies to bring him back? Probably some roustie. Oh, and management will leave him blind, of course.

Don't know about Iris and Justin - I think they're siblings and that there's a bit of incest going on.

When oh when does "Six Feet Under" start again? After Carnivale, the Fischer family is going to look quite sane!

Hope R. color>size>face>

Tom,

not yet - but I'll check them out...sounds like fun!

I have a feeling they're much more civil than the these forums have been lately...

Any word on when 6FU is coming back?

I'll be watching the "Angels in America" 2 parter. I've seen too many ads for it not to!

Hope R. color>size>face>