GreaseSpot Cafe

My Agenda

Bramble

Sudo...Sudo (spoken with my mouth full of cotton) after all I did for your family, umm wait, I don't know your family. Well after all I did for my family, yea that'll work...and you treat me with this disrespect. You tell UncleHairy it was you that hid the song (by the way, I much prefer the one over in Brando thread icon_smile.gif:)-->) but oh no when I ask was it you what do I get, huh? I get your lawyer acquaintance would probably advise you against incriminating yourself but oh let UncleHairy mention the hidden music and you admit it to him. And after all I did for your family, umm oh yea, well okay then what can I do for your family? Yea that may work. icon_razz.gif:P-->

Man oh man, a person leaves this joint for a day and the place goes bonkers. I think there should be some code of honor around here. If it goes bonkers you have to advise everyone so we can come read this stuff real quick, before it gets edited into eraser land. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Great looking family Sudo!

To wake up everyday, look myself in the mirror and say:

God, help me be honest and true to the creature you made me,

to your child who chose to die a cruel, painful, humiliating death to give me a shot at a full life on this earth and an eternal life

to never compromise what I believe to be true

to take risks and every opportunity to know your heart, your truth and your love

to act on what you tell me, no matter what the consequences.....

quote:
the human teenager just doesn't want to be around where the parental units are...! so save that money for something else that YOU want!

Yea like the drugs you'll need to buy for YOURSELF to help you through their teenage years!

LOL, Just kidding.