GreaseSpot Cafe

I hear God, do you

God first

God bless your hearts my friends. Here I am sitting hearing God loud and clear by the way of Jesus the Christ talking with me.

I say why me for I am nothing, For my spelling is very poor alone with my grammar. My understanding is not all ways in great details but in form of a young person while I am 44 years old.

Look God I am the least of all believers, the simplest of all persons. But I hear and must write your words no matter what others mat think of me because your love must move on.

Some say your bible is done but if there is one person that hears you your bible has not been finish even is the words they hear are a yes or no after your were ask in prayer my them.

We must keep on talking with you no matter what the world may think. We must learn to live love in our lives. You know how it makes me sad one Religion group hates another.

How can we ever walk love hating others because when they try to talk with you they seem to have differ guide lines. The only guide line should be to walk in love .

While all teach this one, most hate each other I do not understand. One can not hate another into change but one can love another into change. May I say all Religions that talk hate do not know God at all.

For what name we call God does not matter or what name we give to his son, or church we stand with but what matters is love. Sure there are things wrong every where but pointing fingers will not help.

The answer is love your enemy or just love everybody. Tell others we love you and ask them is there actions love something est while your ask your self why are you calling this wrong.

Yes lets talk love before we destroy this world out of hate which brings greed. Watch the TV shows about God and your hear love for money but you love them by not giving up your money.

Now not all TV shows are bad but you must love them all some by giving them help others by not giving them help. You see if we just help the ones not asking for money the others would change.

It would not matter how they change but we must still love them. Just like no matter what sin one may of done we must love them. But what are we to do with our money.

We are to help the sick, poor, and any just need. Some by giving money others by not giving money. Look Paul had no gold or silver to give but what he gave was love.

While we may not heal yet my words we can do a lot by a smile and a loving talk to the one in need. Yes some say what if we give to a sheep in wolf clothes.

It does not matter because it better to give out of love to a user than to not give at all. At least you can say I try to love my brother but the one who never just gave what will he or she say.

Its like love of a mate it better to love and lost than not too loved at all. It gets back to we must love bigger and bigger even if we look like a fool for doing it.

Today in our world money seems to make people sat up and take notice but its love take counts in this old evil world. While I tell you money will soon fail again like it has so many times in the past.

I feel like closing for now my friends. Learn to walk in love give to the ones you can see with needs but only if you can do it out of love and make love the first thing you give but if while loving them as a friend you see a need try to fill the need out of love.

I do love all even the ones I can not trust. I close with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Hi Mark

Yes I am doing great

I find myself spending a lot of time with my sisters and dad

And it helps for me to talk at God at times and to talk too God at other times because I still miss my mom

But thanks to God I feel my mom in my heart and see her in the face of my sisters

I guess to me they are mirrows of my mom

so thank you my friend

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

quote:
While we may not heal yet by words we can do a lot by a smile and a loving talk to the one in need. Yes some say what if we give to a sheep in wolf clothes.

It does not matter because it better to give out of love to a user than to not give at all. At least you can say I try to love my brother but the one who never just gave what will he or she say.

Amen! icon_cool.gif

I've given to both sheep in wolves' clothing, and wolves in sheep's clothing, and in the end it did not matter which they were -- because of the fact that at that point in time I felt they were in need, and I had it to give to those that needed it.

Jesus took the entire Torah, and reduced it to two commandments. I try to follow those two, and sometimes I get it right. I'm happy I try. God will be the judge of the merit of it, when He sees fit. smile.gif:)-->

God first

Beloved Mark Sanguinetti

I glad you are too

Beloved David Miller

I see you hear God too from reading your post from time to time

Glad you pointed at part out

I do not all ways give with out judging to see if its a real need or not

But I learning to give first unless God point out a greater need

• 2 weeks later...

Beloved Roy,

Your words seem of poetic nature~~~

George Herbert (1593-1633)

Easter Wings

1Lord, who createdst man in wealth and store,

2 Though foolishly he lost the same,

3 Decaying more and more,

4 Till he became

5 Most poore:

6 With thee

7 O let me rise

8 As larks, harmoniously,

9 And sing this day thy victories:

10Then shall the fall further the flight in me.

11My tender age in sorrow did beginne

12 And still with sicknesses and shame.

13 Thou didst so punish sinne,

14 That I became

15 Most thinne.

16 With thee

17 Let me combine,

18 And feel thy victorie:

19 For, if I imp my wing on thine,

20Affliction shall advance the flight in me.

Notes

1] store: ample goods, abundance.

5] The length of the lines decreases to reflect their content, diminished man.

10] Herbert alludes to the paradox of the "fortunate fall" or felix culpa. Only by sinning with Eve, and being cast out of the Garden of Eden into a world of labour, pain, and death, did Adam enable the second Adam, Christ, to redeem man and show a love and forgiveness that otherwise could never have been.

18] feel: "feel this day" in 1633. The two added words disturb the clear metrical scheme (which has six syllables in lines 3, 8, and 13) and are not found in the manuscript of the poem.

19] imp: Herbert suggests that if he adds his feathers to God's wings, he will fly the higher because of God's might. Sometimes feathers were grafted or imped into a falcon's wing to increase the power of its flight. Note that this metaphor suggests that the wing-like stanza on one page represents Herbert's wings, and the wing-stanza on the facing page represents God's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online text copyright © 2003, Ian Lancashire for the Department of English, University of Toronto.

Published by the Web Development Group, Information Technology Services, University of Toronto Libraries.

Original text: George Herbert, The Temple. Sacred Poems and Private Ejaculations (Cambridge: by Thomas Buck and Roger Daniel, printers to the University, 1633): 34-35.

First publication date: 1633

RPO poem editor: Ian Lancashire

RP edition: RPO 1999.

Recent editing: 2:2002/2/13

Rhyme: ababacdcdc

Form note: Pattern or concrete poem. The two stanzas are set side-by-side on opposing pages, lengthwise down the page. The reader must turn the book counterclockwise, so that right-hand page is at the top, and the left-hand page underneath it, in order to read the text. The two stanzas thus look like two pairs of wings in mid-flight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other poems by George Herbert

God first

Beloved The Song Remains The Same

God bless your heart my dear friend

Thank you I am glad that they do seem like that

I loved your poem by George Herbert

I will have too look for more of his work

thank you my dear friend its all good to hear from you