GreaseSpot Cafe

Gifts for TWI I leaders

JustThinking

Well now you've done it. They are going to be confronted on their materialistic ways and be forced to throw away those fine candlesticks. Don't think the waygb only attacks those like me who post here, they go after their own as well.

They have to throw them away. They can not give them to anyone because you are just passing off the devil spirits to someone else if you give them away or sell them. They have to be thrown into the trash can or returned to the giver. At least that was the rule in my area and if the twi(t)s are consisent and we all speak the same thing, then they need to be thrown away or returned.

I remember our area leadership, upon graduating from family corps...we "blessed them" with a new rifle for the Dad, an expensive leather bound Nelsons' Bible for mom, gifts for each of the kids........of course this was all dictated by the dads' close friend..and member of the "twig".....i think this was in the days of no gifts (excuse me bribes...) but this was a SPECIAL occasion......oh yes, this "wonderful leader" expected us to buy a Kincaide print for the next leaders, (still can't stand Kincaide for that reason).....help him pack and move, etc

what have u done for me lately......