GreaseSpot Cafe

Class Action?

Digger

quote:
Goey -- is there a statute of limitations for being stupid??? That is what I was, and I sure wouldn't go into court on those grounds.

I don't think you (or the rest of us) were stupid at all. Stupidity had little or nothing to do with it.

Folks trusted TWI because TWI covertly canived, lied, manipulated etc, in the name of God, to earn that trust -- to the end that they could take advantage of folks and profit themselves.

IMO, Slick Vic, LCM, TWI, et al, ran a pretty good con... Even smart people can get conned when they are deceived into trusting the con artist.

A couple of years ago, P. Rob*rge expressed the intention of filing a class action suit against TWI. Am I the only one who remembers this? Since he is no longer advocating this, I'm assuming he's discovered that the liklihood of prevailing in such a suit would be scarce.

Pat, why did you abandon the idea?

quote:
Pat, why did you abandon the idea?
I didn't. It is still being looked at. The problem is having people who will actually do something about what happened and testify for real versus on a message board.

Litigation is not for the faint of heart. I applaud J.Par*** and The All***. They put it on the line and got TWI some much needed attention. The Peeler's are doing it right now, and I hope to also.

Whether I or the Peelers win or not, a lot about TWI will be brought out in court. It is all public record and is being sent to many in the media.