GreaseSpot Cafe

when and where is heaven?

ok, im sure you guys are probably pretty much done with me by now...judging from the crickets and such. and yeah...i know how i am. i probably dont quote enough bible verses to back up my yackity yack.

so i did a quick kjv strongs on usage of heaven in the gospels and pasted the first page as it came up. thought id express, point, test, try, play, deceive...whatever it seems, the things ive been babbling about. so i guess i'll use "the big guns" to try and dig myself into a deeper hole. icon_razz.gif:P-->

more peeing in the ocean, i guess. commentary, twi-style, for old times sake.

heer goes...

Mt 3:2

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

*funny. even a saying as old as this still has such a present tense to it. as if heaven is always here and now...if we just change something. as opposed to heaven always being trapped in the distant past or the unseen future, or in outer space or some other dimension or location.

Mt 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

*whether everyone heard it or not, depends on whether their inner ears were open or not, i think. if that inner door to heavenly hearing is open. where we dream, envision, remember, foresee things, etc... if everyone was so open in this regard, yes, we might even all hear the same spiritual pin drop.

Mt 4:17

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

sure, he was the king of it and could say it... perhaps because even as he says it he is knowing and experiencing it...how heaven is always right here, right now. ...if you change something of course...bust any cracked pot that says heaven is not here and now. the pot is just the shape of the container anyway. not the spirit itself. the spirit will change shape to fill any pot.

Mt 5:3

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

*there does seem a benefit to emptiness as it pertains to inner clarity.

Mt 5:10

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

*reminds me of how jacob wrestled with a shadow-self. or how to make friends with our enemy is an outward sign of an inner "discipleship" or "studentship" or "mastery program" whatever. cuz who we choose as an enemy on the outside must have a relationship with something going on inside. if there is darkness within, how deep is it? dare we enter with a candle held high and see what causes it?

Mt 5:12

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

*grace under pressure. inward conditions (degrees of peace) are only really proven when the pressure is on. pressure is no excuse for calling sin righteousness...its a major revealer. and a hell if we hate this idea...heavens if we don't.

Mt 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

*is maybe the same creative patronage (the builder, the architect) that thunk up the first humans, just always also in us (whether we like it or not), simply as that divine template or model of our being human (functional or not)? perhaps the deeper we simply rest in this, the farther out into the world we manifest it. all the goodies just sitting there dormant. sleeping. unborn.

Mt 5:18

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

*again, perhaps, til we shatter that inner pot, that inner faith of how the heavens and earth work we will be trapped in the shape of that same ole cracked pot. programmed by its design. perhaps until we get bored and unsatisfied with its limitations...no matter how long it takes us. heck, meditation works like this. rebirth of the faith and soul by a death of sorts...be it a long or quick death, accidental or intentional death. bottomline, nothing is going to change until whatever self-imposed law/s is/are fulfilled (which limitations as a tool can be very useful when focused. like breaking blocks with inward kung fu).

Mt 5:19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

*not sure what the commandments are, but it shouldn't be too hard to guess. and again, what if "shall" is an ever-present possibility? instant karma, so to speak. start teaching hate or seperation or enmity, and we're most likely coming from a low low inner place. no wonder the Herods of the world are quite often killed by various gut problems. the inward minimum (least) is selfishness and self-preservation.

Mt 5:20

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

*in other words, if i dont at least get over the bookisms and boundaryisms, i'm not gonna "get it" on the inside anyway ("it" being that entering into the absolute mansion of inward possibilities and realities and blah blah blah).

Mt 5:34

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

*the throne, the steering wheel, the game controller of the soul...as amazing as it is...its gonna always change on ya too. metamorph, turn your life inside out. cuz its gift is in how less-solid it is. causal energy. subtle energy. soul. spirit. whatever. it doesn't hurt the smoke to chop the smoke.

Mt 5:45

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

*eh. id have to check the context, i guess. but there's the idea that our outward being is the child of our innermost being as it manifests. and father and child are running away from us in both in/out directions at once. we are just at the intersection, the firmament, still yawning and scratching our heads.

Mt 5:48

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

*that generic divine source template in each of us...be ye now...unfold it in perfection and maturation or something. we're obviously never gonna be done. ever. ever. ever. but the cause is first within.

Mt 6:1

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

*can't have much progress on inner work if we're focused on outer work, can we? especially if the most effective kinds of inner work are marginalized, or somehow considered evil and deceptive.

Mt 6:9

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

*classic

Mt 6:10

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

*again, spirit as an outward manifestation, from heaven to earth. unlocking the inner gifts and treasures is the most potent way to change their lives on the outside. rather than the other way around.

Mt 6:20

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

*he he. inner peace. inner clarity. inner hope. inner compassion. what the heck can steal these today if the inner pot that holds the soul has a working functional integrity?

Mt 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

*that inner foundation is already laid. and good, from the beginning. no matter what happens on the outside. the inner gifts are just sitting there, genetically, spiritually, just waiting to be unwrapped. a book might help point at them, but that most holy scripture most relevent to our life is already within you and me. has been all along.

Mt 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

*lip service to a messiah or famous name on the outside cannot not replace the actual unlocking of inner doors. it will not get us to the source of our very selves.

Mt 8:11

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

*now this is cool. how many thousands of wisdom traditions all over the world were influenced by the spiritual teachings of the aBrahmic lineage? regardless of race or language or proper names or text...if within, they enter that kingdom, in truth, based on the actual methods and practices of the one taught by Melchizadek himself...they will indeed sit in that exact same inner seat as anyone else. regardless of race or language or textual or literary limitations.

for what its worth...

rest in peace

"sirg....i could stand to hear some more of this!

"wow. infinite unfolding layers of truths and possibility and hope."

i think of that verse that says that there is nothing unclean of itself

sometimes i get pretty lonely and things look quite terrible. a change of perspective would do us all some good. i hit it sometimes but than other times....blah...."

I think I'll put this post here.

Maybe you should also ask 'what is heaven'.

I am not so sure that the "kingdom of heaven" in Matthew 3:2 and "heaven" in Matthew 3:17 (and other places) are the same thing.

It seems to me that before we entertain the "when and where" too much, we may first want figure out the what.

wow. vert, song, goey, sun, def...

thank you all for singing along

i guess we're not so done after all icon_smile.gif:)-->

yes good...what is heaven?

cuz that "what" is like a missing finger on a full hand of good questions (so have at it).

and so maybe i'm just flashing a peace sign with just two of em. lol

i suppose the difference between the heavens and the kingdom of heaven

is quite like the difference between the minerals and the kingdom of mineral

we know heaven is on one side of a universal firmament, opposite earth. icon_wink.gif;)--> but that we've somehow fallen out of it, or maybe dropped out of it, leaving us quite unable to re-penetrate that firmament without some sort of trail of clues.

re: future heaven versus present heaven...

perhaps it is from moment to moment that all creation dies and is born

from now to now to now to now

so yeah...was, is, will be

no matter what time it is

just this

always

but that generic logos is what always lingers

not a thing, per se, but a form and function of every now that winks by

infinite in variety...but an unbreakable majestic loop

which simply exhausts us, especially if we don't know its there...

we reach peaks and peek from time to time, but without finding a firm plateau or rung.

practice. thats all. like learning to play a harp or flute.

which reminds me of this..."And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name."

its like...even if we've only just tasted "it" once or twice, we can rest in comfort from understanding how it will simply never ever close on us...ever. cuz this window has just always been open. so we can just sit our broken bloody a$$es down for once on that ancient threshold and rest awhile. laugh. cry. hoot and holler. whatever. maybe look up and see who else is sitting there. and so we have time to prepare ourselves to enter even further. like how Abraham found his Rest.

icon_razz.gif:P-->

Ya know, I tired to stay out of this, but I love to kick this kind of stuff around.

About Sir G's question: Where is heaven?

Well, bibleville has a lot to say, as Sir G. pointed out… if we are listening, now - inside of us, we will get some new answers to these OLD questions.

Luke 17:21…

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! Or, lo there! For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Ever thought about that one like this: If the kingdom of God is WITHIN you, then that is WHERE it is… if it IS within you… then it is NOW. (Is means, presently speaking - in the now. Bill Clinton said "...it all depends on what the definition of "is" is"... prophetic language is all around us... icon_wink.gif;)-->

So, if it is NOW, then it is NEW – because, it is no longer OLD (or past). So if anything IS new it is in the NOW. If we talk about the future using understanding we have NOW and formulate a doctrine about it NOW and stay welded to it THEN, then we would not be relying on our present conciousness, then, when that future becomes the next now that we have in considering what we believe NOW.

Make sense?

By the time the future shows up, our version of it will be OLD because we explained it in the PAST.

So, what about what we used to believe in the past? Is that what we believe NOW? Not for me!! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

So, if heaven is future, then it can not be NOW, and if it is not now, then it can not BE in YOU…. Coming to you, maybe, but not IN you, because YOU only exist in the NOW.

Sure we all got pictures that show us we lived in the past, and we have memories of ourselves in the past, but we are not there NOW. We are HERE, NOW. So heaven is HERE (present) with us NOW… and since everything is new, now – heaven is renewed everyday.

We are renewed everyday, as well. EVERY day! But if the kingdom of god is "there, or some other there", then we could not be renewed, NOW.

And all these biblical scholars around here should knw that such a statement would be met with attack.

So...

why do we weld ourselves to our beliefs of OLD, and yet we cry out for renewal, now? hmmmmmmm. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

WHOO HOO!! We don't have TO!!!

"So, Class, Where is the kingdom of God?"

I'd like to place a bet, TODAY, and it would be my final answer, until at least, tomorrow. At whichtime, ask me again...

I might have a NEW answer. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

lol, song.

i was referring to the silence...

...to which only the crikets will reply

icon_smile.gif:)-->

((Too Gray))

good to see you!

now we're playing with fire!

as they say...hehe

now reminds of Frodo's violently vaporous perspective of the world when he slipped on the ring of power. his (and therefore likely Tolkien's) peek up the skirt of Job's whirlwind, so to speak.

there is also that flaming sword which guards this garden of the new. that infamous garden which is always just east and rising towards wherever it is we are at the time.

are we always just one NOW away from it?

a single breath, a twinkle of an eye, away from radical possibility?

another question is, perhaps...is it that we must then plunge headlong into this fire like skydiving lunatics? like Jesus and the folks he both followed and picked? following some terrifying blood red path to enlightenment?

i would say no (tho, there's always room for extreme sports and cockroaches...lol).

cuz i think there is also always much room and wisdom for practical kinds of ways to mindfully dip the toes and pink parts of our soul one little ooh ahh at a time into that everpresent baptismal font. icon_razz.gif:P-->

tho, of course, one get also can addicted to anything, even holy things, long after their use has worn out.

like vert recalled...nothing unclean of itself.

but we can still leave skid marks in our underwear.

lol

Edited by sirguessalot

I recall when I was 13 or 14, life flowed and bubbled in everything. LIGHT was everywhere! It flowed from everything. I loved it. On the edge of something great!

But then I got sidetracted by a series of events, curiosity into the dark side, and just plain stupid. Drugs for some years, then religion for some more years....

Now free of that stuff, but still rather ignorant at times, I can see things in that Light once more. Not only on the edge of it but fully engulfed into it, though still sidetracked occasionally, but I know there is nothing better.

Heaven? What is it? Where is it? How can We get there?

Why it's been there all along! Just waiting for us to become as a child, to see through a child's eyes, to make ourselves small and humble our selves to the mighty hand of God.

Throwing away the ego and self, and accept ourselves as God's children, brothers and sisters to the Lord Jesus Christ who blazed the trail for us. And left us an example that we should follow in his footsteps.

Repent...yup. Be immersed into Jesus Christ. Is he God? Doesn't matter, he's close enough to him, one with him. That's good enough for me.

Receive the gift of God. As it comes. Accept it with humble thanksgiving. And be not afraid. God is Love. He Loves us. Fear not the earthquakes in the mind. It serves only to shake us out of our selves and into heaven itself.

Prepare ye the way of the Lord in the mind. For therein lies heaven. Christ in us.

Hanging with you guys.

vert

Vert, good to hang wich-oo, 2

Sir Guess said something that I'd like to stop and dribble some more wax onto.

quote:
tho, of course, one get also can addicted to anything, even holy things, long after their use has worn out.

Are people addicted to the idea that Heaven is out there, somewhere, either in place or time?

If the kingdom of God is within us, then maybe one of the first rays of freedom from the worn out vestiges of the past would look like a bold leap into NOW. - Embracing all of the possibilities.

Once you are somewhere else, I think you can stick any appendage you want into the baptismal.

Don't cha know, that if ya take a bath in a new tub, you'll be takin' a new bath, even if ya still got your old clothes on.

icon_cool.gif

People talk about comfort food, their favorite pair of old blue jeans, their favorite hymm, their favorite verses,... and of course, lots and LOTS of chocolate!

Comfort from past favorites keeps us from having an identity crisis every morning we wake up in the NOW.

So bring your favorite Teddy Bear, whatever you want - and lets skydive into the kingdom of the spirit of god within, TODAY. Should be quite a comforting new day! I just gotta remember to bring my Kit Kat bar. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Vert...

quote:
Why it's been there all along! Just waiting for us to become as a child, to see through a child's eyes, to make ourselves small and humble our selves to the mighty hand of God.

Yup... Gotta admit, I could easily slip into a pair of Dr. Denton's and bring my rabbit fur stuffed cat I named "Mikie" and head on down the hall to talk to God.

He always knows when I am too tired to talk with, so I end up getting a familiar blanket and some silence, there.

Kids... they are so into the now, that it takes ALL YEAR to ride in a car for 4 hours.

We adults are so NOT into the now... that we think it takes a MERE 4 hours to get there.

Kids... what do they know, anyway!

When we become men or women - no longer boys or girls anymore - it is only to remind us that we should put away childish things when mankind was but a mere child... like...

the quest for the knowledge of good and evil, like the law, and we should become grown ups...

For when a person outgrows these things, they grow into Christ.

Christ gives us a new pair of footed pajamas and restores us to the place where everything is new, everyday... and it, will either take ALL DAY to get to grandma's house, or it will take but a mere moment... if we take our naps at the right time. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

TGN

"the quest for the knowledge of good and evil, like the law, and we should become grown ups...

For when a person outgrows these things, they grow into Christ."

Yeah...the Law, the Written Word, that's the schoolmaster. It's time to close the books and live it as it lives in us. Still opening it occasionally to help ourselves and others. No longer under a schoolmaster-Galations says. That's not just talking about the Mosaic Law, but all written forms of scripture and revelation. That seed of the Word of God is sown-time to grow in it. And it's there, no matter how long ago it was sown. The right Word at the right time is alive and living and gives life.

Trusting the Word that sticks with us without having to constantly consult the schoolbooks, the scriptures. Time to live it, to soar with it. Yet still as a child, with all things being new. Staying humble and meek and above all else - loving -because without that we are lost. It's the balance, love will keep us from falling off the mark, for God is Love.

Hey, Vert...

No! I don't want to excuse the way you sound! I didn't think anything was wrong, at all, so now I'd have to go lookin' for it and find it... and then "forgive" you for it... just honestly say "it's OK".

Please don't make me EVEN consider that you were preachin'! icon_eek.gif

"How shall they hear without a preacher?" Sounds noble enough to me!

Besides, what we all call "preachin'" has earned a bad rap because they are so unctuous.

What a bunch of prattle it all seems to me now!

Sorry, Vert - I missed it. (Wait, I don't even want to say that... that would mean I am ADMITTING that you were "preachin", but I missed it... this is getting too complex for me.

You may want to solicit a second opinion from other readers... since I just zipped up my jammies and am ready for my afternoon nap. icon_smile.gif:)-->

icon_smile.gif:)--> yeah, vert, i think its good to sit and talk such things away.

so...you are hereby officially excused for the way you sound. lol

funny how we can forgive sins like that,

in our, the heavens, as it were

as if we're gods or sumthin

to forgive sins is not a magic power

tho at times, it may feel like we might need something magical to actually pull it off

and so, i wonder what happens on earth when we do that?

to forgive sins. seems damn near rebellious to me.

sitting around singing like drunks in the morning

knowing without being told that yer words are being read and enjoyed

no, not because they've been quoted back at ya in a court of law

but because the response is in a time and tune and harmony you recognize as your very own

(yet also not your own)...regardless of the actual words and names being used

its gotta be a sign of something, even if we don't quite know what it is

(or what to call it)

and, i think it helps to remember,

that in all our ways of harmlessness,

we can't forget the wisdom of serpents either

cuz it is a good thing to take our teddy bears and descend to our childhood

or the childhood of the world, or the childhood of your community

to rest and settle and return to that original place in peace and without shame

to return to earth and untangle the demons and knots and such

it is another good thing to continue to rise and ascend when and where we are strong

knowing our edge so we can push it, lifting ourselves from shelf to shelf to shelf

and of course, the fastest way to move things up and down

is to bungee like a fool from your heighest plateau...

the higher the dive

the deeper the hells

and so wwjd?

but the first thing ephesians says we gotta learn is to sit where Christ sits

that is the jump point, it seems

now

both past and future, heaven and earth

continue to heighten, lengthen, deepen, widen

from this place

no, not just to eliminate the ego,

but to teach it how to die and come back from the dead whenever it needs

and so also how to nourish it, wash it, and decorate it like a christmas tree

inside and out

icon_cool.gif

Goey made a statement, some posts back, that was on my mind when I woke up after my nap... (shortly after my mobile stopped turning and my swing-o-matic ran down). anim-smile.gif

He said,

quote:
It seems to me that before we entertain the "when and where" too much, we may first want figure out the what.

What if, the "what" regarding heaven is rather dependant on where and when we are talking about it? Now, I mean this - not in a spurious way, - but seriously, have we considered it from that point of view?

(Pardon me while I drive this anology into the ground icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->)

See, when I was a kid, (notice the "when"), I wanted to be a pilot (that is my "what" in this sentance).

Now that I am not a kid, I still like flying, but I do not want to be a pilot for a living.

Is this a result of the "what" changing its nature? Or did I change between the two different "when" times?

The answer is pretty obvious. I changed. The what did not.

This seems to be a common way for people to look at things - a very linear, sort of sequential plodding of the mind.

Sorry. I don't really buy it. Anything that is alive CHANGES. We know that. Even rocks change over time... U238 has a half life...

So just "when" do we want to stop the clock in order to "define" what heaven "is"?

If heaven is anything like the "heavens", I think some of Sir Guess's other posts reference some of the dynamic changes that the "heavens" are going through, then the heavens are most definatly changing. Scientists buy it.

But theologians seem reluctant to think that something "perfect" can change. (Although Jesus had to learn obedience... so not too sure how they can make such broad statements...)

But when I was a kid, I loved stuff that moved. Toads, crickets, birds, (damn... do y'all remember the feeling you first had when you felt a little live bird, scared nearly to DEATH when you held it in your chubby hands??? Pretty cool, hugh!)

As a kid I was attracted to LIFE! That stuff that changed. Shoot, I even thought the moss on the rock was cool - it smelled like it had been drenched in deep earth perfume.

Later, as an adult I learned that "everything" changes.

So if heaven is any"thing", then - my bet is that it changes... "what" it "is" depending opon when you see it.

Of course, even if you never saw it, my guess is it changes. My eyes have personally never seen the Rock of Gilbralter (sp?)....

But my guess is that it changed, today... a little.

icon_smile.gif:)--> and...in the sense that everything changes and is changing, perhaps heaven is simply that which changes, can change, and does change, very rapidly (and being a much smaller place than earth...). also, the more living the heaven, the greater or more diverse or adaptive and willful or intentional the changes are (as opposed to unconscious change)

the spirit quickens, after all

and God is a consuming fire

sirg....man! I gotta read your posts a couple dozen times to "get it". Gettin some of it though...lol.

"funny how we can forgive sins like that,

in our, the heavens, as it were

as if we're gods or sumthin"

I think there's some scripture about that "ye all are gods" something like that.

btw thanks for forgiving me

"and, i think it helps to remember,

that in all our ways of harmlessness,

we can't forget the wisdom of serpents either"

Yeah...somethin ain't it....waiting to feed of of us like leeches. Serpents ready to cut at the vulnerable points in our lives. Not from without but from within.

But I think you meant to be wise as serpents.

as well as harmless as doves.

Just rambling on here....

Seated in the heavenlies-I'm just barely squinting my eyes open to it. And bungy jumping into hell...thanfully it's a strong cord that pulls us back.

"both past and future, heaven and earth

continue to heighten, lengthen, deepen, widen

from this place

no, not just to eliminate the ego,

but to teach it how to die and come back from the dead whenever it needs

and so also how to nourish it, wash it, and decorate it like a christmas tree

inside and out"

Still working on that one...4 dimensions, I reckon our minds can handle such awareness.

Our lives are like a parable. The truth hidden in plain sight. What's on the surface it's not it's true deeper meaning.

TGN

You are cracking me up man!

"Sorry, Vert - I missed it. (Wait, I don't even want to say that... that would mean I am ADMITTING that you were "preachin", but I missed it... this is getting too complex for me."

o and I gotta read your posts a few times to "get it" too

sirg posted this..

"the spirit quickens, after all

and God is a consuming fire"

Yeah....is it getting warm in here or is it just me icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

What that fire doesn't burn, man is that not heaven itself? To grow in and understand that which has survived the fire. Life does seem to be gleaming again.

vert

wow, vert and all. check this out...

quote:
And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

and here is some Strong's on that word "aside"

its like..."i will now depart so I can see"

or maybe also..."i will turn myself inside out..." lol

quote:
or maybe also..."i will turn myself inside out..." lol

Hey, SirG, that is it. If the kingdom of God is within, and we want to see it... then I think what you said might be the statement of the "bloody obvious" (as the British might say) icon_smile.gif:)-->

And it might get a bit bloody if we did so anim-smile.gif

OK, seriously... now (((this is me trying to gain my composure)))

Actually, when the inards come out, and we wear them like a coat (of many colors), it either grosses out the carnal, or it acts like pheromones to the ones who hear His voice.

Yup.

Anyone for an inside/out party? icon_cool.gif

omg...that is priceless, tgn!

in more ways than i could possibly express

i wonder, what would an inside/out party look in a venue like this?

and..then, is this a suitable venue for such a thing?

what good role could scriptures take?

live open events, as opposed to friendly-only crowds?

what might that look like?

what kind of stir?

i mean, we, the world, have already quite gone all sorts of mad, that's bloody obvious

sometimes i think jesus was just a good hearted trouble maker

like a thief. the lovable rogue. the divine scamp.

knows how to love the ladies without harming them.

the cops cant catch him unless he gives up on purpose.

changing faces, escaping death

that kinda sh!t. he he

"Behold!!! ....hey, you guys wanna see something really really really really cool?" icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

and..."oh...it's not me who the good master"

but something much deeper/higher than this (probably pointing at his own meat and blood)

why not awaken him from within? lol

like lighting off a fire cracker

uh oh....look out! here it comes...like John the B said.

and perhaps also its how to stimulate and guide that sparkling fuse

rather than just blow yourself up

you gotta learn to dip your toes in hell before you get to heaven

or like blowing on a tuft tinder

"exhale," was one of the last things he said,

if nothing else, learn to exhale

vert, perhaps it truly was You who forgave you in heaven, just cuz i did in heaven. two buttons, one line. damn near quantum physics. like playing at kosmic jump-rope, or hop-skotch.

or..."you saved yerself, kid" ~ neo

he he - just by playing along

now we can make circles as one (like black holes) and blow bubbles or smoke rings or something. lol

all it takes is two, right?

but 3 is more potent, and all that