GreaseSpot Cafe

end program run dll 32 exe or something like that

excathedra

Well, for sure uncheck it Excathedra. It may also be just the left over remnants of a virus. Because I am sure you have scanned your computer for viruses haven't you? Yet here is somethnig that is virus related.

Like my friend who had something called blaster.exe in his startup. I swear he did not have a virus. It was probably caught and deleted by Norton. Yet he had this trace of a virus left over trying its best to do its thing.

Reminds me of that Monty Python Holy Grail movie where that guy had his legs and arms chopped off but was still challenging the guy. Funny movie.

Anyway,14 things in startup seems like a lot. Keep posting them here. There may be others that you can /should get rid of.

Though I am no expert I would also recommend unchecking the second one too. Nvidia can be invasive but so is ATI. They have gotten beter but they still fight for you allegience. Make that stupid task bar thing go away forever. Uncheck it. Won't hurt anything.

I always like to go to Nvidia's site and get their latest Detonater drivers too. They make it very easy to install. They are always making things better in their latest driver releases. Your card is a good one. ,ight as well keep it running the best. But first things first. Lets help you got rid of any messages that pop up. None should.

John R.

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't been able to do anything else. i can't get on the "fast" computer. waiting line is too long. no complaints whatsoever since i unchecked the bridge dll from starting up.

still want to tell you everything that's in the startup items. will when i can.

i hope you all know how grateful i am......

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

?

i am bummed to the max

i need help

there is more crap showing up on the startup items, etc., and i need i-don't-know-what

if anyone gets in the mood to want to walk me through some of this crap over the phone (maybe on the weekend) let me know. you can PT me or email me or write me here, i don't care

i need someone with patience and i'll call you

ewwwwwwwwww faaaaaaaaaaaa (as my italian girlfriend says)

?

excath: If you're running Windows XP, you can have someone who's also running XP use Remote Assistance to connect to your computer and remote-control it to fix your problems.

I'd do it, but it requires Windows Messenger, and I no longer have that installed.

• 1 month later...