GreaseSpot Cafe

put this in your pipe and smoke it

lindyhopper

Hey Lindhopper

My mom is sad to hear that your parents are still in.

I read your post and immediatly called my mom to figure our who you are. I recognize your parents' names but I could not picture them nor do I remember you. Sorry, I was like 6&7 when I was in the family corps. All I remember was getting the

chichen pox and graduation.

I did not think that anyone knew/cared that we had left.

It was time for us to do that. We were at the stage that we did not need that support to live our lives.

I am not an actress nor have I haver been(unless stagehand for HS musical(Brigadoon) counts??)

I like that quote cause I am a student of Psychology that believes that people show others what they think people want to see.

I sorta go to school but have been working full time as a collector for a credit card company...yes i am one of THOSE people.

Blessed Be!

all the world is but a stage

• 1 month later...

Hi Lindy, and all you guys, I was in F9, and befor that a WOW in Pa. I woner if I know some of you. I also have been to family camps and took LCM's adv. class in Rome City. What a crock that was. Well I love these posts and hope you guys go to Paws new chat room so we can talk keyboard to keeyboard. hee hee. love to all Dovey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...