GreaseSpot Cafe

The Garden Weasels

socks

Anyone know anything about this band - The Garden Weasels? They have a cd, self-titled, on Rhapsody, has the song "When She Comes Around" on it. They have another titled "Filler", sounds earlier, kind of rough. All I can find out is that they're from Colorado, Denver I think. There's another bluegrass band by the same name. Anybody know anything about these Weasels? I like them a lot, just stumbled on their stuff. Thanks.

Can't help you Sir Argyle but I always find it one of the most exciting moments when I find a new band, a new song, a new sound that I like. Better than candy for me icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

So these Weasels are bluegrass??

By the way... once again I went to see Great Big Sea last night...my legs are killing me from so much dancing icon_wink.gif;)--> What a hoot!!!

Turns out last night's concert will be broadcast in December on Sympatico.com...you can watch the whole concert on line. Yours truly might be seen in the mosh pit acting like a crazed teenager. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Life can be way too much fun at times!!!!

Enough icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> ... back to your regularly scheduled program.

Cool! GBS, I'm going to check out that Sympatico site.

I worded that badly, I meant, the other band named The Garden Weasels is a bluegrass band. Sorry. I are tarking funnily when I written that.

These Garden Weasels are from Colorado (I think), are rock, kind of different. Kinda funky sometimes, sort of moody. Interesting lyrics. Hard to describe. The "Filler" cd is ska/punk, but the one named The Garden Weasels CD is a different sound.

But I like 'em. Thanks!