GreaseSpot Cafe

zaire

FontanaAna

Martinfail basically kicked Bayunga out and said that he was a witch doctor. His son-in-law, Andre Zakompani, ended up taking his place as the country coordinator. Andre lost his life in a car accident. Martinfail said that Bayunga was after Andre's life. I'm sure it was BS. I haven't heard anything beyond that. I heard Martinfail make these comments only a few years before his "dismissal".

Last I knew, Zaire didn't exist anymore. It is now called the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

If anyone sees him or knows how to get in touch with him, Please give Rev Bayunga my love and prayers also. (Upon every remembrance I pray for him. He was one of those mountain hearted people who showed me the face of Jesus by his kindness. I wish him well, always.)

Hopefully,

Hey Kit Fontanna got ahold of him via Vince she said he is doing well He asked that we pray for the believers and the country ..political junk..etc... He has been out of jail for a few years now. And is working to stay in contact with all the people there which is a challenge it seems

Edited by WhiteDove