GreaseSpot Cafe

Paul Knopf, Tina Mcdermott, Deanna and Claudia Roberts

Dan Carlson

Has any body any knowledge of these people? Paul was in the way corps in the early-mid 80's his first year he was my wow leader I think, then he went to hq for the next year, Deanna and Tina were the other two sisters (we went to Centerpoint, AL outside of Birmingham). I stayed in the branch leadership in Montgomery the next year with a Sue and a Karen, I think. I was run out on a rail after a few months for taking my freedom in Christ a little too seriously. Tina stayed in birmingham the next year with some other '82 wow girls. I took the class in Philly, PA in 81 after I got out of the navy.

Just trying to connect! Enjoying/hating all the banter about the way after 23 years of silence.

Regards,

Dan Carlson, The Adversary has had me since mid '83-the one I call Jesus Christ!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there notinkansas! I thought I had this post set up to email me when some one responded, sorry bout that! Did you really know Paul Knopf? Which Corps was he in? Was he a friend of yours? I remember (ha) that he was from new york, and he came from a wealthy family, so south africa sounds right. I have this crazy idea that I need to connect with him again. Any help would be great!

Utterly given over to the adversary-Jesus Christ!