GreaseSpot Cafe

Rise and Expansion

Belle

There's a new poster here, Patriot. Welcome!

Patriot started a topic on this in the Doctrinal section, but I know a lot of us don't venture down that far very often.

To allow that conversation to continue doctrinally, I wanted to re-post this that I learned from my buddy at hq because it's related but not necessarily doctrinal:

quote:
BTW, I just learned that they are teaching from Craig's Rise and Expansion Book right now!

They're going through the foundation for rise and expansion, the disciples multiplied and growing etc. They still consider it the "best" research on the Book of Acts, you know?

Now.....where's that puke icon??

How do you reconcile the "remnant" excuse for such a small group of people and the "weakness in the face of adversity" with the "expansion" that is supposed to be happening with all that "Rise" and "Prevailing Word"?

That's what I want to know.

Belle,

Thanks for posting this info here.

Yeah, five years of silence on lcm....his whereabouts, his "dropkicked to the gutter" clergy/corps status, his debunked leadership, his abundance of sexcapades, his disqualification from any spiritual leadership, etc.

And yet (?????).......twi elevates "lcm's research" on the rise and expansion stuff in Acts????

The wheels of their evil go round and round and round. They are stifled in the mud of monotony.

And, of course........the guilt-ridden push for outreach, outreach, outreach. It always seems to surface in August/September......a new year, doncha know. wink2.gif;)-->

So thankful my brain kicked in about ten years ago and I found solid ground. That mudhole outside newknoxville is a real sink-hole AND stink-hole.