GreaseSpot Cafe

Angels, giants, etc.

God first and last

Beloved All

God bless you all

Four words "Everything After its Kind"

Cats with cats not cats with fish

Anything in the cat family can mate with others kinds within the cat family

Mankind with mankind not matter shape, color, size, or however you see differ in mankind

But Angels are not in mankind family

Angels can only mate with other Angels a Angel of darness can mate with Angel of light

You find that back in Genesis

Look it up

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hello Roy. It used to be everything after its own kind - until modern DNA mapping and research.

Now, modern DNA and genetic research have proved you can take strands of DNA from one kind and insert it into another kind and come up with some very wierd mixtures, they have already done it with animals. Pigs, rats and monkeys born with human DNA. They have done it with pigs so their organs can be used that are compatible with humans and can be transplanted into humans. Humans won't reject these organs because of the human DNA mixture in there. They have taken the DNA from jellyfish that makes them glow and transplanted it into rabbits. Turn off the lights and they glow in the dark. Are we not becoming as "gods"?

there's much debate in the scientific community about, what if the animal accidently turns out more human in thought and emotions? Then what? How far do we go?

Those "myths" of ancient civilizations, Sumaria, Bablylon, Egypt, Greece, Native American Indians, Inca, Maya, of all cultures all over the world, of giants, ancient gods who ruled over the people, who introduced human sacrifice, cannibalism, destruction and violence, the "myths" of hybred animals due to fallen angels playing around and experimenting, I believe are based on fact.

If we take the bible at face value, why not take the pictures, sculptures and what the people back then said at face value?

Roy, read the book of Enoch and get back to me. Enoch explains in detail what happened. He was Noah's grandfather or great grandfather. His writings are quoted throughout the Bible - old and new. It was destroyed by the Jewish religious leaders (gee, I wonder why - don't want people knowing the truth), but not all of them were - some survived. Enoch was a very commonly known book. when you read it quoted in the bible, it was assumed you had read it or knew about it.

I find it interesting this info has been sitting in the Bible for centuries and is only now being understood. As Rev. says, when "knowledge" has grown his return shall be close. I believe Satan gave humans "knowledge" in the garden which they were not equipped or created to know or handle. Humans are toying with knowledge which can have catostrophic consequences, knowledge previously in the domain of the "gods." I believe it is because God wants his people to know what's coming. They didn't need to know earlier. Also, read Bullinger's appendix on this topic.

quote:
Originally posted by Sunesis:

Now, modern DNA and genetic research have proved you can take strands of DNA from one kind and insert it into another kind and come up with some very wierd mixtures, they have already done it with animals. Pigs, rats and monkeys born with human DNA. They have done it with pigs so their organs can be used that are compatible with humans and can be transplanted into humans. Humans won't reject these organs because of the human DNA mixture in there. They have taken the DNA from jellyfish that makes them glow and transplanted it into rabbits. Turn off the lights and they glow in the dark. Are we not becoming as "gods"?

But in cases where such technology be used for good (i.e., healings)

might one also welcome people becoming such "gods"?

I understand the negative import behind the phrase (dictators, politicians, cult-leaders, etc.) - but isn't there also a positive dimension to the notion of becoming godlike or, "like God"?

Doesn't even the New Testament itself encourage us to "mimic" and "imitate" God (Eph.5)?

"Take pity as your Father in heaven also took pity upon you..." If we do this, might this result with us in one sense or another, "becoming" God?

Or "putting on Christ"?

to "become" His resemblance?

Anyways, just a few questions your discussion provoked, perhaps best reserved for a different thread.

Danny

God first and last

Beloved Sunesis

God bless your heart

Ok you are talking about two differ things

I read the book of Enoch and many others books that tell about the begining

But the book of Enoch is talking about the old fashion way by sex

You are talking about putting DNA in a bottle and add a marker or strand to it

I do not believe they can do this because if they could orgin giving would not be needed

We just make a pig or cow then we could used it and take out the parts we needed while we cut up the rest for meat

Show me a site or where did you get this I like to read about it

Dale Sides teaches about Angels having sex with mankind but he is wrong on this

But I am wrong on things too We are both just flesh

peace

yes, everything after it's own kind UNLESS the natural order is messed with by those "who left their first estate", eh? These "sons of God" broke their bounds, as clearly stated in various passages... they so corrupted the homo sapiens bloodline that ONLY Noah and his sons, wife and son's wives were "pure" - ie, genetically uncorrupted. They were the only ones who could carry on "true" MANkind and bring things forward to a redeemer, a near-kinsman of MANkind.

...the "sons of Seth, daughters of Cain" krap is a 3rd, 4th century invention to hide the reality of the real battle for mankind between the true God and the deceiver. THAT is why the book of Enoch was discredited and why Jude and 2 Peter almost did not make the canon; because they quote and/or allude to Enoch...

God first and last

Beloved alfakat

God bless your heart

The book of Enoch was poorly translated look at the verse in question

Enoch 6:2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

and it should of read

Enoch 6:2 And the messagers (of God), the children of God, saw and lusted after them, (them the chidren of Cain) and said to one another: 'Come, let us (children of Seth) choose us wives (dughers of Seth blood line) from among the children of men (children of Cain)

Its was Seth blood line that went up to Mary then Christ

So it was Seth who reach for heaven as we do and Seth could be called children of God which would give the message from God

Cain's bloodline would be children of man or even children of the killer

unbelievers are all ways call certain men or children of men

belivers are known as children of God and can be known as children of heaven

A Messagers is just one who gives a message from God

Angels have done that but so has Noah, Moses and many children of God over the years, and you even got animals that gave a message from God

The book of Enoch should of been retranslated and put in the bible

Note both children of Seth and children of Cain are children of Adam

With Noah father being children of Seth which took care of Jesus Christ blood line to Mary giving the Jews a way to be saved

with Noah mother being children of Cain which took care of Jesus Christ earthly father blood line by graffing them in to be saved

look after the flood Noah children either became children of God or children of men but both could be saved if they ask God OT and in NT as Christ who ask God for them

But in both OT and NT there is a right way to ask like Rom 10:9,10 for NT

Look there was giants in David time as there are today big people

It was mankind that left the book Enoch out

So these men desided not to put it in the bible so what they are just men

To know the truth about the book of Enoch first you need to read it second you need to go to God about it

Only God and Christ tells the truth all the time

because they can not lie

now there other places but what so hard about that

Just ask God in peaceful pray as I did then listen peaceful and He will tell you the same things

God gives us spirit of understanding and that is done by our spirit talking with the Christ in us and Christ talking to God

The keys VPW taught you are nice but that is just if you want to understand the bible as a dead book but it and the book of Enoch are living books the words of God

All sound ever spoke can be reheard with the right tool and the only tool we need is holy spirit

We can still hear sounds waves years old playing in space

There are not just fleshly sound waves but spiritual ones too which all every word God ever spoke in our tongue

that how simple it is Just go to God and keep all books wrote by God telling holy men of God what to write down

hope this helps

One thing to note Cain city or household was a war like city that would of destroy the city of Seth if the flood had not come

I forget what book but i think it was the book of The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament" or The Apocalypse of Adam

but all I can say read them before you judge and more

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/

sorry, Roy ----- No Deal....sons of God in ALL OT uses is quite obviously referring to created spirit beings, aka angels who very clearly have the abilities to appear and perform in many ways just AS men while not BEING homo sapiens men. Read it again. These Nephilim were the HEROES of old, roy....WHO was THAT??????

Now read all of the world's "mythology" and tell me who they are declared to be in the Bible....

Everything, EVERY thing comes from SOMEwhere folks, you fill in the dots, the blanks and figure it out yourself.

Again, the seth/cain krap is a way late invention....the truth concerning Genesis 6 was believed LONG before the 3rd/4th century invention that does NOT agree textually, historically or any other way with the truth regarding why so many, many unexplained puzzles of the ancient world unravel with the understanding of the cross-breed Nephilim.

Alfaromero?

It also says they went after strange flesh. It was strange to them. I totally agree!!

Anyway, perhaps I should change my original question to ask if anyone ever met a good or a bad angel. ANYONE had that experience? It's kind of like UFO's to me. If so many people have seen them, why haven't I? Do I doubt their existence? UFO's--maybe. Angels--no. angelkit.gif