GreaseSpot Cafe

Birthday Greetings

Linda Z

To everyone whose birthday I've missed and to everyone whose birthday will be posted in the future, many of which I probably will miss, let me just say:

I wish you a warm, heartfelt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So often I only have a few minutes to peek in at GS and catch up on a few threads without posting anything. Then when my b'day rolls around, I feel guilty being on the receiving end of birthday greetings, because I know how many I've missed. Anyone else feel this way?

My failure to keep up with posting said greetings in no way reflects a lack of fondness or respect for my fellow Greasespotters. I think you're all swell, really I do, even the ones I most often disagree with.

I hope your past birthdays have been wonderful and that your future birthdays will be everything you want them to be. :wub:

Linda Z, you are so correct!!!

But, when I saw your name the other day, I just HAD to tell you and outofdafog, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

BTW, I wore my latest hat from you on Saturday of the antique show, and so many of the older ladies LOVED the hat. Thanx again.

When I get the pix developed, I will email you!!!