GreaseSpot Cafe

What's the deal with TJ, the scourge of Gunnison?

Jim

If I am recalling correctly, it seems as though, at various times, both TJ & Hayes Gahaygan taught the Blessings of Liberty Class at annual WIBP events. It also seems that either TJ &/or L***y Pan****lo taught about the ‘red thread’ of underground ‘christian’ movments going back to the early Gnostics, Paulicans, Bogomils, Cathari, Erasmus, John Calvin, Heinrich Bullinger (ancestor of E.W. Bullinger), Martin Luther, John Wesly, Jonathan Edwards, etc.

The Blessings of Liberty Class was taught by Rep. Hayes Gahaygan at the Emporia Campus in 1978-79 with the 7th & 9th WCs being in-residence. He also presented material regarding the CPA {Christian Political Alliance}, a cover organization for TWI political support for various candidates, such as Gahaygan’s running as the federal Senator from Maine........

From the Portland Phoenix {Portland, ME}

BY AL DIAMON Issue Date: November 5 - 11, 2004 Forget the doofusses who prevailed at the ballot box on Nov. 2. It’s time to honor the real winners of the 2004 election with the most coveted of political trophies:

The Gaggie.

The Gaggie is named for Hayes Gahagan, whose independent US Senate candidacy in 1978 is best remembered for his claim that persons unknown had altered his advertising to insert subliminal pictures of genitalia in his hair. These awards are presented to those who embody the Gahagan tradition of being a couple of lawn signs shy of a campaign.

I think VPW placed Jimmy Doop to head the Gahaygan campaign for TWI: money, support, people, etc. As ToadFriend noted, this incident induced the IRS to set up camp on TWI HQ for several years to audit TWI’s books.

It seems odd to me that intensive IRS investigation was somehow just dropped; I smell a plea bargain or possible bribe somewhere in the mix.

:unsure:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great quote from the Portland paper!! :lol: :D :P :lol: :) :lol:

There were rumors that der Veg gave up named of various DFAC folks in exchange for dropping the suit. I know I got a call once from one who claimed that's why he got audited, based on specific questions & info the IRS had on him.

TheEvan:

I wonder why it took several years for corporate TWI to endeavor to dump some probably innocent DFAC names to the IRS? Backstabbers they are!!

There still seems to be an element of 'disconnect' here.

Have you ever heard if anyone requested and received FOIA {Freedom of Information Act} materials from the IRS outlining exactly what the IRS' findings were & the 'logic' of settling for a jumble of mere DFAC names?