GreaseSpot Cafe

Why The Way have now 3 vice presidents?

themex

could i have worded it differently? of course. but it was an emotional response. i've been out for many, many years. completely separated (except for a few folks, and we just don't talk about those days much). and now find myself "around" a bunch of people who seem to still be so interested, so concerned--and something about reading this particular post just made me want to stand up and plead, "please don't ever go back!"

i'm just not gonna make myself to apologize for that, chas. i gave up apologizing for things i wasn't sorry for in april 1987. :wink2:

but i'm all for peace.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why they would need 3 vice-presidents, a secretary-treasurer AND a cabinet for an organization that small. Even if rickyg is correct in assuming one of them will eventually assume the skunkpelt of the presidency, what are the others for? Pool boy, cabana boy and marimba boy?

Or maybe it's to assist the Holy Mother ChurchLady in transitioning THE ministry for our day, time, hour, second and nanosecond from the Promised Land of the Prevailing Word into the Soporific State of the Somnambulistic Sojourners.

Oy. :rolleyes: