Credit http://www.9and10news.com/

SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ARREST

An interstate truck driver is accused of using the Internet to start up a

sexual relationship with a Northern Michigan teenager. Police say James

Martindale of Texas started chatting with the 14 year old on the Internet

last January. They say he then drove to Onaway in Presque Isle county to

meet her, took her to a motel in Cheboygan county, and had a sexual

encounter with her. Martindale now faces charges in both counties. If

convicted, he could spend at least 15 years in prison.

I was arrested by an officer Martindale on New Years Eve 2000/2001 on a bogus DUI charge which I successfully fought in court. But I still went through the hand cuffing and the humiliation of being taken to the police station and being cuffed to the rail where friends of mine who were also cops saw me in my humiliation. One cop friend was madder than hell with Martindale and told him so in the front room! And when I was finally released at about 0200, the sumbit-c-h had the gall to tell me; "Happy New Year!" with a sarcastic smile, the muvcker...

And, he was a total religious moron who believed it was his mission from God to stop alcoholism. This guy pulled off all kids of illegal stunts against the citizens Of Haines, Alaska. He'd stop people for no reason, and say; "I thought your tail light was out" or, hide in the alley behind the bar parked in the middle of the thoroughfare and blast his lights in the oncoming driver's face, and then stop them and interrogate them. One night, he stopped an Indian friend of mine who worked as a bartender at the local Elks Lodge, who was walking home after work and accused him of public drunkeness, which he was not. Of course he smelled like alcohol, he's had a couple of drinks after work when he was shutting down the bar! That friend of mine called the Chief of police at home that very a.m. and bitched him out about this rabid dog of a cop harrassing him and the rest of HainesIlike that!

There were so many complaints against this Martindale creep, that we the Citizens signed a formal complaint on him, and he was fired by the HPD. He was then sent to work as the Cop in an Indian village called Hoonah, where he tried the same things, but the Indians fired him, and now he is the local dog catcher. But the local dogs didn't even like him, and he was taken down by a wandering pack of mongrels who'd gotten together to do something about him. They took away his family jewels in just a few vicious swipes...Well, I made that last part up. But, he did become the dawg catcher there, and was doing that, last I heard...

Edited by Jonny Lingo