GreaseSpot Cafe

Potential new President for TWI

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

A possible replacement could be Ann from The Weakest Link game show, with her firery red hair and snappy remarks. Who here thinks it takes a whole village to raise an idiot? And in that round Wayfers you only banked $0 for your team. So my Einsteins and rocket scientists. Rosie the riverter, get ready to walk down the hall of shame. You are the weakest link in this Way Tree chain. GOODBYE!

it is Anne Robinson. Come to think of it, she would have fit in with VPW, CG, and LCM except she would have voted for all of them off.couldn't be any worse? hehehe!

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

And with that remark, Mr. Bumgarner, you have just derailed this thread. No one wants to hear your dribble.

Besides, Mike, Allan, and Phil the oldiesman voted for you. "Say it, Anne". You are the weakest link. Goodbye and good ridance to this topic. Should have quit while I was ahead.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

I forgot that we voted Mr. Hamoroni as the new prez. Sorry about that Steve. Would you believe that I missed it by that much. God, I've got to stop watching so much TV and get a real, true life.