GreaseSpot Cafe

What does your Christmas tree look like?

shazdancer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, but dmiller, Dovey has found the last lost Pony for Christmas ornament that has eluded me for centuries, er, since October! She has disclosed the secret to Abundant Ornament Collecting. I owe her my life!

Um Dovey, do you have a class to teach me the keys so that I may always have an abundance of ornaments in my life in this dayandtimeandhour? I mean, I am abundant now, but I want MORE than abundance.

:D

Shazdovey

Now, everyone turn in your Sing Along the Doveys to #666, "All I Want." Take it away, Rhoda....

"All I want for Christmas is my Po-ny gift,

My Po-ny gift,

See my Po-ny gift.

All I want for Christmas is my Po-ny gift

SO I can wish you Merry Neiiiigh...."

Ah, bad on me for just assuming! :redface: My apologies -- I just can't keep up with everyone's backstory, let alone their gender! ;)

You're a guy collecting Hallmark -- did you/do you collect Beanie Babies, too? Can't tell you how many men I met during the craze who did -- all for investment, of course. :rolleyes:

Heck, I'm equal opportunity. I'll join your cult and take your Pony even if you're a guy. Just don't make any VPW moves, or you will WISH you were a girl.... :P :biglaugh:

Regards,

Shazdovey (did Ornament Club membership one year -- does that qualify me for the Intermediate Class?)

Shaz -it's quite ok as I remember you never could keep me and and my dearly departed sister dove straight.

But if you are going to be in the Dove cult you need to memorize the founders story and gender... :angry:

No I have no Benie Babies!

Shazdovey (did Ornament Club membership one year -- does that qualify me for the Intermediate Class?)

No but if there is no if 's around here When you come to the Dove of Ages Fest you get a pin for your year of service. and a free dove burger.

Medic- put the hair back on ,that was last years prevailing revelation :rolleyes: Didn't you get the memo? Send Cash only it's less tracea I mean less troublesome to process.

And plant some dang trees while you are over there birds like trees!!! :biglaugh:

Edited by WhiteDove