GreaseSpot Cafe

Contact Administrators

herbiejuan

Herbiejuan,

You're right! It isn't that obvious and we should correct that but anyone can report a post easily enough. And if that isn't what is involved.. moderators can be reached at greasespot@gmail.com. Are you having a problem with the forum yourself?

DooWap

Why yes I am having difficulty posting via this moniker yet I have no problem posting via another moniker (we do love multiple names don't we), this overlap seems odd to me but it is probably an oversight. BTW is there another reason for using the Gmail program to contact you guys or is it simply (as you stated previously) a way to keep permanent records of all correspondance?

Herbiejuan,

Concerning other monikers, yes that would best taken care of at greasespot@gmail.com. No reason to let everyone reading here know about other monikers, eh? :D Gmail offers features that make it handy to use. In addition to the one you mentioned, it also allows for easy access. I like it personally because it now allows POP3 and SMTP access. And finally... the price is right! :biglaugh:

DooWap

The separate gmail account is because if there is a problem with posting or logging in, people can still contact us outside of GreaseSpot. If someone cant' log in or post, they can't send a private message either.

The ways to contact GreaseSpot moderators is by private message, email greasespot@gmail.com, start a thread, or report a post.