GreaseSpot Cafe

Home video of The Way Woods - May 1994

royal-gorge

Hi Royal. I see you are editing your videos I finally mailed back to you. You have tons of footage! Looking forward to getting some of those clips from you as we discussed.

I can tell you were an INNIE when you took those. :biglaugh: I was too.

I wonder if they allow staff to have Video Cameras today? Do you know?

I wish I would have had a digital years ago.

Do you know what is causing the stuttering sound? Could it be the capturing process?

I heard they do not have the house of his healing presence anymore or the campfire area. But maybe that is just a rumor.

A lot of our sweat and blood went into manicuring those woods. I bet today thay are not maintained as well as they were then.

Hi Igotout,

I am experimenting with these videos here. The quality is not as good as most of the others I have, these just happen to be a couple of the first that I picked to try this with.

The stuttering sound is in the original sound. I think it is the camera picking up its own sounds. Sometimes I can hear the motor zoom in and out!

I am compiling a DVD with all of my Way video for you. I have about 54 VHS-C tapes - some only 30 minutes and others are 90 minutes. I have been working on them during my vacation and have made 11 DVD with 25 of my tapes on them.

That's great to get those on DVD. I have finished converting all mine to DVD, going back to 1988 when I had one of those bulky shoulder mounted cameras, cost $900 I think.

I paid as much as $40 per tape using YES DVD.

Today a person can do it themselves.

Have you used any dual layer media yet? Holds several tapes I think.

Edited by igotout

RG, I would be interested in purchasing parts of your collection that aren't personal to you. :)

My family never saw HQ and I've only been once. It's hard for them to picture and I know they'd love to see it as much as I would.

Edited by Belle