GreaseSpot Cafe

Home Videos lock up my browser

satori001

Royal Gorge

I can't see your videos. I have to force the browser closed and re-open. I think it's the vidlife hosting website. I have no problem playing other videos.

Anyway, it's no big deal. I'd like to see them, but it's not working. I can't even post on the thread. It might be more practical to use a link to the video, rather than embed it in the thread.

Edited by satori001

The link opens, and I get "connecting to media." It then locks up.

There's a small link at the lower left, that says "if you can't view the video, click" or something like that. I clicked. It locked up and the browser screen turned white. I'm gonna have to force it closed and may lose this browser too, so I'm gonna post this first.

--

Yeah, I was right. It closed both Internet Explorer (6.0.29 - pretty current) windows.

--

Won't let me "save target as" either.

I cut some of the HTML from their site for Internet Explorer users they suggest:

2) Internet Explorer User

To watch this video clip you must have the latest version of Windows Media Player.

Click here to

download Windows Media Player for free.

You should be able to watch the video after installing Windows Media Player.

However, there are a few cases that even after installing Windows Media Player, you still can not watch the video. If this is the case, you need

to install an additional piece of software called Divx Codec. Click here to dowload codec for free.

Satori,

Here they are. Both of them. I downloaded them from their streaming source and then uploaded them to the same server we use on the Nostalgia thread. That means all you guys who download these files have to come play a round or two with us on the Nostalgia thread, you understand.. So just click ( or right click to save target) HERE! and HERE!

Now.. lets see how good you are with harp players. :biglaugh:

sudo

Satori,

I can't believe you're telling me this! Not CUT OUT??? WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Come to your senses, man! I'll not have any of THAT kind of defeatist attitude on MY watch. And after all I went through to get you those WMV files, too :evildenk:

sudo (who sometimes has to use tough love)