GreaseSpot Cafe

CM

I was quite irked when I noticed that $1.25 charge added for each 411 call I made. I thought to myself isn't that a damnedable rip-off and vowed to use the free phone book they hand out as much as possible but everynownthen I still resort to directory assistance and everynownthen still get ....ed when I see my phone bill. I'm just glad I have no teenagers living at home using those other overpriced "options" like *69, call waiting and three way calling....one month, between one kids *69 another's 3 way calling AND long distance collect calls from a "friend" in jail I ended up with an additional $120 added to my phone bill, needless to say those services were blocked immediately.

herbiejuan, I ran up $300 in long distance calls once - ONCE when I was a teen. :confused: Daddy put a stop to that real quick! :nono5:

I just cancelled my home phone and use my cell phone exclusively now. It took a few months to work up the nerve, but it's an extra $40 a month I don't have to worry about. NOW, what to hang to hide that phone outlet in the kitchen...............