GreaseSpot Cafe

A epistle unto The Grease Spot Café

year2027

God first

Beloved friends

I put this here as a lettle that talks about the Way Ministry I believe it needs to be were all will see and be able to make up their own minds about it. Because most do not even visit doctrine area and I feel its needs to be out in open so we can at least face our feeling about the Way which is talk about

love Roy

God first

To the church of The Grease Spot Café I Roy William Perry III known as year2027 by many of you write unto you.

Grace unto you my dear friends, Mercy unto you my dear friends, and Peace unto you my dear friends from God the Father who has directed me to write unto you with love and truth and from Jesus the Christ your Lord and Savior the very seed of spirit that lives in you and gives you life after death.

God has called me to write unto you and its time I stop running from the gift God gave unto me by his beloved son Jesus the Christ.

Now many will laughed at me for saying what I am about to say here but its time I rise up and boldly claim the gift that he called me to receive.

Now I have pray that another who can write better and speak better would replace me on this job I have receive God has told me over and over I am it while there are others who may have received the same gift I do not know for sure.

I have received the gift ministry of Apostle now even today I pray that I heard it wrong because who am I. I have sin off and on all my life. I have broke the law and was in a cult for many years.

Now God tells me he has sent me to teach his people how to live love and to get them ready for the end when the last trump will blow but first all the others trumps must sound off.

You ask me what new light I have brought to the world but I say that does not matter but what matters is we learn to walk in love until the great birth comes into us. The Birth of a becoming a body of light and pure spirit just like God and his son are now.

You see the seed has been planted or we have just been conceived in the womb of God by the act of Jesus the Christ. The birth is part of the hope of life after death.

Now we need to forget the Way Ministry. Which is no value and stop hating them if we still do and move on building a life outside the Way but never forget the children that have been trick into wasting their time there like we did.

We are living in the book of Revelation now and time is running out. The signs of the end will be seen more and more as time goes on. Noah told the people they had one hundred and twenty years to repent before the end.

While Noah did not have the very hour or day he had the number of years a hundred and twenty years before the flood he got ready as he watch and reach out to help others who turn away and laughed at him.

Now I can tell you the year for the return of Christ at least for my life. It will come on the year 2027 AD but the day or hour I have no ideal at all.

It may come in the winter or in the summer but its coming so watch and be ready my dear friends. Call me what ever makes you feel good but watch for the signs they are coming soon.

Now there nothing to fear because God will feed you when there no food God will send you angel food and if there nothing to drink God will open the heavens to give you water from heaven to drink my dear friends.

I tell you witness to as many as you can before the hour comes on you like a thief in the night. O how I long to help each one of you one on one.

I know some have told you Christ will come back in 2010 AD but there was a book to be sold. I have no want for money I just want to share with you all that I hear.

If you go to a church today kept helping the people of that church grow in the love of God but if you do not work on your personal relation with God.

A while a go a person from another board ask me how to over come the pain after a church hurts you this was not an Xway person but a XJWitness. I told him just build your relation with God and set aside all books until your personal relation has been healed.

Its not what we read or what we know but how we love God, his son, and each other. Now it does not matter what others think or say about us but what we feel God is telling us to do.

I will close here because this was a big step for me and if you think I am crazy or a fool I forgive and still love you with no hard feelings.

With the love of God and a holy kiss like a two year old blowing to you Roy

Thank you, Roy

You risked yourself to post here and say what you did. I read it. I appreciate your concern for all of us here.

You did what you think is good and neccessary. Thanks for that.

I hear what you have to say. Your job is done.

Love in Christ,

exc10