GreaseSpot Cafe

Nationally Ranked

Zshot

Maybe this belongs is the silly forum...

I went to compete in the AZ state racquetball singles tournament to compete...

In the 1st game of the 1st match... I twisted my ankle and couldn't play at a serious level for the rest of the tournament (1st round elemanated :realmad::asdf: )

I just checked my national ranking.... I am now at #4606 :blink:

I guess there is no where to go but up...lol :yawn1: :blink:

(hopefully, my ankle will allow me to compete in a June tournament)

Oh Bummer Zshot!! I know you must have been excited and looking forward to playing with some great competition and kicking some AZ singles butt there, too! :cryhug_1_:

That's the pits!! Did it at least happen late in the first game? When's the next tournament? Will you be healed up by then? Feet and ankles seem to take too friggin long to heal up even if you know some good docs with some good drugs. :who_me:

I feel yer pain and I'm so sorry! We know you kick butt and you'll still get to do so once that ankle is healed, but I truly understand how sickening that must be to get all fired up and ready to go only to have to lay out of the rest of the tournament after the first match.

The next tournament that I might be able to play in is in May.

I have a Dr. appointment on the 23rd to figure out how my ankle is doing. There is a possisibility that I might have to have surgery on my ankle (this ankle has been injured many times before).

Awww, Z, I hope you don't have to have surgery. It sucks how long it takes feet & ankles to heal. I had surgery on my ankle a few years ago and while I was up and at 'em a couple of days afterwards, it was the longest time before it felt "normal" again.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)