GreaseSpot Cafe

Shawn Broderick

chwester

I know shawn, he got me into twi. Wonderful guy, funny as all get out. I can tell you where he is from and last I heard he was there if you want. That was many years ago. If you want I will e-mail to you. But you probably know more than I.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

I dont believe it. He got you in the Word?!!!!

Shawn and I were very good friends for a few years in Indiana. Used to hang out together all the time. I love the guy. We used to have such a riot! So many laughs. I really miss him.

Sure Vickles, please e-mail me when you get a chance. Thanks alot. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Chwester@hotmail.com

www.pullingdownstrongholds.com

www.anncoulter.org

musical%20teddy%20Bear.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hey dale, did you live in the kent area at one time and married to I think michelle? I'm not good at remembering names too well so I might be wrong with michelle. If so I know you!!! If you are please private mail me would love to know how you all are doing.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

• 2 years later...

God first

Beloved chwester

God loves you my dear friend

I knew Shawn Broderick when he and his wife lived in Columbus Ohio and he talk about Spokane

so if you find him tell him Roy Perry said hi

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I remember him........................He and I rode over the Cascade mountains for our WOW meeting in the back of Chris Shaws' pickup. BRRRRRRRRRRRR.

We were from Spokane and we had to do our one-on-one meetings with Randy Freese. What a blast from the past.................................circa:1982

I haven't been back to Spokane in a few years but I'm hoping to get back there soon.

Edited by AHAT4JC