GreaseSpot Cafe

Rascal, you OK?

GarthP2000

Rascal, just checking in to see if you and your family made it through the storms that plowed through Tenn. last night. It got pretty windy and stormy here in Huntsville, even with a sighting of a tornado in the area. I saw on the news that it was much worse in the Tennessee area, I just wondered if you, Mark, and all your kiddos got through it all OK.

Let us know, all right?

:(

Thanks so much for askin Garth...we are well :)

All kids critters and spouse accounted for .....

It was pretty scarey for a while...we watched two funnels form overhead...but they dropped on the other side of us and went on to destroy quite a lot on the other side of the interstate...we spent a lot of time hunkered down in the bathroom

There was another on the ground that was headed right for us....Thank you to those of you in chat who kept us in your prayers....it simply evaporated before striking us....

All night long tornaodes would be spotted heading for us only to veer north or south...

I worried because there was simply no way to fit the dogs cats cockatoo 9 horses into that one small shelter ...lol

Thanks for asking, thanks guys for the prayers. We are well, glad to hear that you weathered it ok down in H`ville... it was supposed to get rough in my old stomping grounds by Grissom.

Wow Rascal what an ordeal you experienced!! I feel kinda sheepish saying this but I was asleep while the storm passed through here. I did wake up @ 4 and turned the tv on and saw where the Atlanta area got hammered. It looked bad but not nearly as serious as what you guys faced.

When I lived on Elm St. we had several twisters pass overhead and drop down just to the east of us. I recall being hunkered down under the stairs in the hall with three kids two cats a dog and wife praying like crazy that it wouldn't hit us. Scary moments for sure, glad you weathered it ok.