GreaseSpot Cafe

Rape

Abigail

JL, I'm asking this because I don't understand: Why would you post a comment like that after people have just opened up parts of their lives that aren't easy to disclose?

I'm wondering if it's a nervous habit--are you trying to inject humor when things seem too heavy? I can tell you it's not simply "like, mean." It's like, brutal and cruel and criminal.

From my perspective, your comment sounds flip and insensitive, like you're making a "what's the big deal?" joke out of the subject. I don't want to think that of you. Can you explain?

Ironically for me, it was the boyfriend who was a part of twi that continually forced himself on me.....not the high school football player I went to prom with. When I told my twig coordinators and asked their advice I was given no help. At that time I was 15 and he was 18.

(((((Penguin)))))

That's terrible and pretty typical of twi to not care or do anything about it. I am so sorry! That boy should have had his arse kicked HARD!!!!

I can answer that.

I assure you that during your 'game of bouncing quarters' as soon as you went along with the idea of matching all of them, those guys had already worked out their system of who was going to go first, and who was going to get 'sloppy-seconds, etc.

I shiver thinking about that....dang I was a naieve idiot girl! Back then, I would have never dreamed that's what they had in mind. Thank God my cousin showed up!