GreaseSpot Cafe

A story that may help new and old people here

year2027

God first

Beloved all my dear friends

God loves you all my dear friends

I want to tell a story that may help new and old people of the Grease Spot Café

When I first came here I wrote a post called “Here something we can all do that could be fun”

or a title something like that — the thing was “God first”

It was my early days here

Some might recalled that post

But people here took it wrong not understanding what I was trying to say

I got very hurt

I wrote Pawtucket that I was going to leave

But I log on to the Chat line and talk with Pawtucket, Shellon Fockler-North and others

I was so upset I had a hard time typing

But Pawtucket, Shellon Fockler-North and others understood what I was feeling and that help more than words can tell them

Then a bell went in my head these people are just as hurt as I am and some do not even know it

I got heal part of the way but I believe none of us are totally heal yet

Let me tell you what kind of fear I put myself in because of things that happen to be in my life

At one time I hide in my home from the world keep the lights off but now I let the light come in from outside and no longer hiding

So I want to tell you all why I wrote this because I want to try to help each of us understand things that happen here and give them some ideal that may help us work with each other

So if you feel your been attacked do not give up but go to the person because maybe you missed understood them or they miss-understood you

Or may be you are both so hurt by others things that happen to you both and you just need to give each other room

What gave me this ideal to write this was I listen to ----------------“ A Roundtable discussion Episode Number 4 part 1"

It was great I look forward to hearing more

Now let you if your are hurt new here or old go to the chat room or email some one a private message some one you think can help

I believe most people that been here a long time will try to help and you can try more than one

Look the person who might think could never be able to help you may help you more than you can ever dream of

Goey most all ways looks at things from a differ view but this men has made me think and grow more than I can ever tell him

His reply’s all ways get me thinking I am blessed to have him here

He is a loving person I hope it was ok to say this Goey

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I'm sorry that you felt like leaving at one time, Roy. :( I'm glad that you reached out to Paw and that you were able to talk things over in chat. Chat is a great place to get immediate feedback and to connect in "real time" with others.

Many, many people on here have helped me, too. Many of them for years and not just for one situation or another. Definitely not the kind of help we got in TWI, eh?

I know your words have been healing and encouraging to me, as well. :) I love it when people PM me with questions. It gives me a chance to give back to people here when I've taken in so many ways.

Thank you for sharing your story, Roy. You are truly special.

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you my dear friend

Yes the Chat is a great loving place

I only been there a few times but the times I been there it help

Yes way back in 2003 I did but I am so glad I am still here

Your welcome I was blessed to tell that story from the past and I am sure many here can tell a story all most the same

thank you

But I log on to the Chat line and talk with Pawtucket, Shellon Fockler-North and others

But Pawtucket, Shellon Fockler-North and others understood what I was feeling and that help more than words can tell them

I'm glad you got some answers by talking about things Roy.

I remember that conversation and was glad to see you speak up and express yourself so we could try to understand and maybe offer something that would be applicable to you.

:)

God first

Beloved Shellon Fockler-North

God loves you my dear friend

Yes I glad I came there too, that night and hope others do the same before runing away

this place is a very loving and healing place

thank you