GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Rascal

Suda

You guys are so sweet.... :)

Thank you so much! This was my 45th birthday...am still trying to figure out how THAT happened...lol

My Dad and his wife came up from orlando to celebrate...guest spouses birthday is later this week....my dad and his wife and one son is in june one in july ...etc...so we had an EVERYBODY birthday....we did all of our favorite things...went to the flea market...ate at the pizza buffet....cake ice cream watermellon presents...lots of presents :)

They (my dad and the kids) went to herculean effort to chase down the booth owner of something I wanted ....they kept sneaking back to the flea market all day ....lol after many hours...hee hee they were successfull and surpised me with my hearts desire....that I had given up on that morning.

We played hookie from karate and just had fun all day...

Thank you for your well wishes, you all make me feel so special :)

OK....so about birthdays.....

My sweet 6 yr old and I were laying down .... after a period of quiet...she solemnly asked me if I was *old* yet..... and I said well yes ...a bit.

She asked with great concern if I would soon die?...and I told her that I didn`t think so but that we just didn`t know when we would die........ but I had an idea.....I told her that I prayed for her and her brothers and sisters...maybe she could start to pray for me....that was the only thing that I knew to do...

Well...about 5 miniutes passed and just as I think she has dropped off to sleep.... she said softly ...Mom...it will be ok now...cause I prayed that you would live untill Hannah and I are EIGHTY :)

OK one more *Z* story.... I was in the bathroom killing flies.... I was muttering and swearing I detest flies...little Z enters the room and said ...maybe I had better stop killing the flies....n puzzled I asked her...why?

She had reasoned it all out beautifully ..... she said...WELL if you kill alla those nasty flies down HERE....they are all gonna go to heaven...and we are gonna have to deal with them up there FOREVER!

I guess she`d rather keep em all down here....lol...anyway I suppose she has assumed that heaven is where everything goes when it dies....lol

Edited by rascal