GreaseSpot Cafe

bible on PC

jr4jc

for anyone that wants to LEARN the bible for themselves let me recommend

http://www.onlinebible.net/

the online bible program is on CD and is put out by a great bunch of people who want to get the word into peoples hands so they sell it very reasonably, [$50-70 depending on what versions you want to open]the books contained would cost $2-3,000

the best part is if you are a way-ite then you have enough knowledge of studying the bible to really benefit from this program, what i love is i can find stuff while i still know why i'm looking it up. the old book way i'd get sleepy before i learned anything.

i have used this program for about 10yrs and can say it takes a little getting used to, then it is second nature.

one click away from, strongs and defintions, i can do word studies in minutes instead of hours, you can see what the bible really says for your self, no need to be some BIBLE GURU, twi made it seem like only certain people could study the bible and tell you what it meant,

they forgot WE [each of us] have GOd's spirit leading US into ALL truth.

but i do thank the way, vpw and Dr bullinger, for helping me to realize there is a lot that can be learned from the bible and studying it.

don't throw the baby out with the bath water, GOD and the bible are still wonderful things despite what people did in their name!!!!!

anyone with ??? about online bible feel free to email

jr4jc@comcast.net

:dance:

Edited by jr4jc

• 3 weeks later...

if you are a pfal grad and have a pc, which if your reading this i think both probably apply, again i cannot recommend enough to get the bible on computer, and you can do it for well under $100.

you can look stuff up, using strong's numbers that a lot of people do not understand. look outside the box, religion, and agenda's ---we were taught against religions while being sold an agenda. now look at it for yourself

remember too that every version of the bible every concordance definition and every commentary are all someones opinions, there are NO originals of the bible, so you have the choice of how many opinions you want to look at a few or a lot. i recommend a lot. commentaries if you read one read 20, concordances look at more than one. versions i currently have close to or over 30 versions of the new testament in english in my home.

on PC this is easy to do, with comparison bible it is easy to do too. i have one with 8 versions in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...