GreaseSpot Cafe

What will Jesus the Christ be reading from when in the clouds?

God first

What will Jesus the Christ be reading from when in the clouds?

Beloved all

God loves us all

I heard it said when Jesus Christ sitting in the clouds he be reading from the PFAL book but I took time to ask Christ if he be reading from a book at the second he comes back

Christ spoke to me and said “I will be reading from the book of life” you know the one no man can open

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

This is a little about the book Jesus Christ will be reading from at that great day

While the PFAL might be a great book its in the flesh and blood world but Jesus Christ will be reading from a spiritual book the book of Life.

Christ will read “John get up, Mike get up, Fred get up, Susan get up, Mary get up, and the list of names goes on that he will command to get up and join him in the clouds”

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

The book of life-because it holds the names of the faithful. When Christ returns the end for the faithful will be here, no more teaching, no more time to repent, no more time to accept-the race will be over hence Chrsit will not need to be reading from any teaching material be it the Bible, the Talmud, the Quran, the Torah, The Book of Morman, The Pearl of Great Price, The Doctrine and Covenants, PFAl etc etc etc