GreaseSpot Cafe

Why does there only have to be one right Answer and?

year2027

God first

Why does there only have to be one right Answer and?

Beloved all my dear friend

God loves you my dear friend

For a X amount of time I have said there are many views to the word of God most of you call the bible but I call the milk.

2 Tim 2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The right answer for what? I believe the right answer for were you are in your walk for truth or your personal need to help you grow in love.

Take five people witnessing the same man doing a hold up.

One person may notice the hat the man had on and say the man was average size.

One person may notice what the man’s shirt reads on it and say the man was below average size.

One person may notice the color of the man’s hair below his hat and say the man was above average.

One person may notice the color of the man’s skin and say the man was fat.

One person may notice the tone of the Man’s voice and say the man was about his size.

But who is right I would say they all are right but what they call average may depend on the people they hang out with.

This can work with the bible to lets look at 2 Tim 2:15 the word study

I say its in the form of meditating on a verse

Another person could say its just thinking about what you read

Another person could say its research with PFAL like keys

Another person could say its praying until you get the right answer

Another person could say its looking up the words used and their meaning

you see the list can go endless but who is right

I say there are many right answers and there are many wrong answers

This is all on this subject because I want to see what people who once lived having all the right answers giving to them by the Way Ministry will say about me telling them there are many right answers

Now lets talk about the other

Do you believe the Way Ministry can kept the children of the Way safe from the world with many differ teaching about or within the bible?

I say No!

In time there will be a new spit off the Way has these children of today live in the Way safe guards.

They can close them to the Internet or control their boards but this children of the Way still live in the real world as we do.

Something in everyday life will get them to question as it did us.

And that something does not have to be us

but if they wanted to kept people they need to open their boards, doors to people outside the Way and be open to questions and open to changed but that not going to happen

Tis is All my dear friends and Way spies

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy... I think you make some good points.

When I think of the complexity of life and the magnitude of God, I think that it's foolish to try to put it all in a bottle and lay it out in a formula.

I'm sure that God reveals truth to each of us in different ways...when a person is honest and loving, they reflect something that is godly...You have a good heart Roy. Thanks for the post.

Roy

I think there's something in what you say.

May I make some of my own comments and add that you sometimes just can't take one rule and try to apply it to everyone. People are different and each person deserves individual attention. And that probably means that you have to get to know that person on a more intimate level first, before you can understand them. So the same situation may have a different answer depending on who's involved. So there isn't always just one answer that applies to all.

And in that, I think there is a very deep truth, my friend.

Touching your heart

Peter

it's definitely something to think about.

a long while ago, i remember thinking that maybe the reason everyone seems to arrive at a different interpretation of the bible (and why there are all those denominations) is that we're SUPPOSED to. maybe, in direct contradiction to what we were taught in the way, it's all about "private interpretation." everyone sees what they NEED to see.

it's radical. conservative christianity would lose its mind over this, just like they condemn "moral relativism." and it'll never fly with any church, for sure, because every church is built on the idea that they have it right (and everyone else is wrong). i know they may not say that outright, but why would this church be separate from that church unless they thought they had a reason to be separate? the idea that there ISN'T one right way to understand the bible would shake the very foundations of "organized" christianity--more than JC is not god, or are the dead alive, or any of that stuff!

what a lovely thought.

God first

Beloved Pete and sprawled out

God loves you two my dear friends

I am blessed you added to this Pete

---------------------------------------------------------------------

May I make some of my own comments and add that you sometimes just can't take one rule and try to apply it to everyone. People are different and each person deserves individual attention. And that probably means that you have to get to know that person on a more intimate level first, before you can understand them. So the same situation may have a different answer depending on who's involved. So there isn't always just one answer that applies to all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it would sprawled out

----------------------------------------------------------------

the idea that there ISN'T one right way to understand the bible would shake the very foundations of "organized" christianity--more than JC is not god, or are the dead alive, or any of that stuff!

--------------------------------------------------------

thank youi two my dear friends

God first

Beloved GrouchoMarxJr

you are very welcome and I love your Bart S ICO

thank you

Roy...thanks for the compliment concerning my Bart Simpson avatar...but as you can see I changed it last night to something "different". :)

here we go--my .02 is not somethign that would be well embraced by most modern churches and definitely not WHAT THE WAY TAUGHT;

i think LET ME REPEAT THAT ---I THINK

i think i see hebrews 8 [actually several chapters before and after it, and jer 31:31 where it is quoted from] giving a glimpse of why we [christians] are the way we are and why our testament- the new testament was not kept intact [ie we do nto have ANY originals of the NT while the OT they counted every jot and title and it is preserved]

i think and cannot say that enough, i think that GOD who could have had the NT kept intact like the OT, didn't because we are HIS people from a heart perspective, on talking terms with HIM. NOT chatper and verse perfect knowledge of things, but climb in HIS lap children of the Father, children that KNOW HIM, that walk with HIM because of GRACE and mercy, clay pots filled with something we don;'t fully understand and didn;t earn, beggars that have found a banquets. we can do miracles !!! -- and why???

gal 3:1 ¶ O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. {so many: or, so great}

5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

our power is not in knowing exactly what to do by the letter and then doing it, it is byy our relationship with the Father. hearing HIM then doing what HE said, and poofff your in the right place at the right time doing the right thing that ONLY HE could orchestrate, and sometimes that will involve miracles or healings in the physical sense, sometimes it is just in the emotional or mental sense, ie caring about people and showing it, and in the process showing GOD cares too,

look act acts 19, i callit the greatest thing GOD didn't do. read that intact for what it says and you get that people coverted when they saw that our GOD was a GOD of relationship, in this case with Paul, not a distant GOD that is impressed with pomp and circumstance, but someone that HAS relationships w people!!

again just my .02 i always liked hbrews but never loved it till i got the bible on tape [and now cd] i read slow and therefore making it through a long book like hebrews in one sitting was difficult for me, but listening to it while driving it is an amazing and beautiful book, so i am throwing out if you don't yet listen to the bible get it on cd or tape, NT costs around $25 and at first i thought whoooa i am missing things because it keeps reading while i dwell on somethig after a week of listening i learned to stop the tape, rewind if need be, but mostly let it flow i'll listen to this book again soon and i have it in printed form at home, and for me this put a lot of the books of the nt in a WHOLE thought kinda of thing.

hebrews only talks about 3 things give or take, but as long as it is if you read excerpts you lose that, listening start to finish, WOW a beautifully stated premise for Jesus being our high preist, and our sacrifice and what that meant to OT folks and what that means to us.

back to our subject, i think that the word of GOD is alive and a single guy will get different things out of 1cor 11 than a married guy and a guy [myself a while back] going to a church that says you have follow leadership it is GOD set up will get something else from 1 cor 11.....and on and on, it is alive, like a living being it doesn't contradict while it has many facets,

Edited by jr4jc

God First

Beloved jr4jc

I enjoy your words of truth my friend

Yes the bible is a living book with many facets

I like to say the bible has many layers of truth or many detail of color

Like the four gospel in the bible they told the same story from points of view the whole bible can be seen from differ points of view

And if they are in a loving way you will find truths

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

God loves diversity, so it is only natural to expect diverse people meeting across the world in different ways and worshiping in different styles.

Asian christians will worship in a different way than South American or North American.

Some say denominations are different strokes for different folks.

Most don't believe they are the only ones who are right. They have a special purpose they emphasize over other churches.