GreaseSpot Cafe

online tutorials

likeaneagle

I teach these classes in the continuing ed department of the university I attend. I have found that the best way to learn for 90 percent of the people is to start using the tool. I stress the help key and google groups is always a great place to ask questions. If you have specific questions and I can be of aid email me hlk4631@yahoo.com.

windows publishes a book with a disk.

I got mine at Barnes and noble for under 30 dollars.

office suite has excell in it. there may be one just for excell I do not know.

the disk is good because it gives you practice in actual work while applying the skill .

if you run through this disk just for the excell it is worth it. it has power point all the office software in it..

office suit has All of the application on the disk with a large step by step book.

very easy and it is fun.

tons of on line help at microsoft for this book and disk as well .

it is also a nice reference to have if you want or need to do something new. the book is set up for easy reading and reference.

well worth the investment.

Edited by pond

If you go to the CompUSA website, they offer online 'tutorials' where you can go at your own pace, brush up or learn it new... it's a pretty good deal... and the cost is reasonable. You purchase a time period (month, three months, etc) and you can get on as often as you wish...

They also offer classes at their stores... but the online thing is convenient and looked pretty thorough to me... I know there's someone who visits here that's used it, maybe she'll offer a testimonial as to it's worthiness...