GreaseSpot Cafe

Standing in line

ex70sHouston

I used to have a Labrador Retriever and was standing in line at Wal Mart buying a large bag of Purina Dog Chow. The lady behind me in line ask if I had a dog.

It was one of those days where I was being bad so I said no. I was starting the dog food diet again. I expressed to her that I probably shouldn't as last time I awakened in the intensive care unit with IV's in both arms and tubes coming out almost every oriface. But the prospect of losing another 50 pounds was to much.

I told her it was essentially a perfect diet and the way it works is to load all your pockets down with Purina pellets before you leave home and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungrey. The food is nutritionaly complete so I was going to try it again.

By now every one in line was entralled with my story. Especially a tall heavy guy just behind the woman.

Horrified, she ask if I had been poisened or what had caused my trip to the hopital. I told her no. I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

The tall guy nearly had to stagger out of the store, oxygen-depleted from laughter.

I paid for the food and left with a lot of smiles behind me.