GreaseSpot Cafe

Terri Heulsmeyer

smitty

Hey Tonto! I'm not the one who was in CO. I'm a West Virginia boy, But have lived many places thanks to the Way!

Hey Cynic, I had forgotten that Terri was secy under Mike. Are you a WV hillbilly?

I remember Terri having me up to the Limb for dinner with her. We had a great meal and after I wanted to go sit on the couch and possibly do a little kissin and huggin, but she told me right away that we had to clean up the dishes and the table first. We never did make it to the couch that night, or anyother night! I did some work on her way car, a 69 Chev Impala.

Anybody know of her whereabouts??

Hey Hal,

Rob Agsten here. What chu' doin', boy?

How's Nancy?

Last time I saw you was Corpse Week 1986? or 1985?. We were eating "dinner", and your youngest slid off a chair seat, went under the table, banged his body and head on the table as he went down , and you just sat there, calmly, and watched it happen. Slip, bumpity bumpity bumpity bump bump bump wham!

Then, you leaned under the table, picked him up off the grass, and helped him back onto the seat.

I looked at you and said, "Hal? You just watched! You didn't try and stop him!"

To which you replied, " Nah. Third kid."

Howdy again to you, too, Cynic.

Rob

Edited by engine

Mark, Thanks for the vid. My Mom, brothers, and I have been fans of Jessico for many years. The poor devil is a tortured soul. He has a big problem with huffing gasoline and lighter fluid. Mom said that recently his trailer burned down with all of his memorbilia and recording equipment. A sad tale of unrealized, unatainable dreams.

By the way, I do miss the hills, especially when it is 100+ degrees and 90% humidity in August down here in South Carolina!!!!

Hal,

Jesco is a tragic figure. As you indicated, his story is one involving the ravages of sin and what probably were overblown hopes. He now is apparently so destitute that folks put on a benefit concert for him in Hinton a few weeks ago.

http://www.jescofest.com

IMO, one place on Earth a guy like that might be able to make it -- at least on a steady paycheck level -- is Las Vegas. For all I know, though, he might have already tried that.

Edited by Cynic