GreaseSpot Cafe

Following Leadership

pinklady

I just have to blow off some steam!! Many of you already know my story and quite frankly I tired of telling it. Breifly, for those of you who don't know yet, I was in The Way 1 for 20 years and a splinter Geer group for 12. The splinter was worse, I lost 2 of my 4 kids, a husband and I got beat up by him 10 days ago because I started a investigation. He stiil want's to play follow the leader!!

I got out finally. :dance: I felt like a stepford wife, he was way corp's, sounds morbid, ha! I was not, thank God! As long as I obeyed leadership, stayed positive, never showed any emotions because that must mean I am not believing God!!

Make sure you pay God for His protection, and never miss a meeting. We were once questioned on that. Don't invite people over without leadership approval. Make sure you give them full control of your children, after all isn't it children obey leadership, not God?!!!!

The biggest most important thing is make sure you meet all of his sexual needs, the heck with your emotional ones and God forbid you should need his support and protection!! Too bad my husband married a woman who can speak her mind, they call that rebellious and witchcraft.

Too bad he married someone who is a virtous woman, who takes care of her body and looks better than she did as a teenager!! They call that egotistical. They were probally jeolous. When I think of it it was a requirement to be a good wife in this ministry. Women were treated horribly. well folks I'm not ever setteling again..... Have you ever felt that way? :rolleyes:

Hi Pink Lady,

Nice to meet you. It sounds like you've been through a tough time.(understated I'm sure!)

I'm sorry for your pain. I can understand how you feel your husband alienated you.

I went through a similar ( I know it's not identical with yours) situation with my ex. He beat me with a loaded pistol because I wanted out of a 15 year marraige that wasn't working. His kids and our kids were more important than the marraige, and that's just for starters. There were other kinds of abuse. It's a long story, but everything considered, I realized my life was worth more than that. Your experience with this other group has only compounded things.....and made it very difficult to deal with.....Here's a big hug! :cryhug_1_:

Your life is worth more, too. Respect is something we as humans need in order to feel loved.

Once he left, and I had my life back, things started to change....for the better.

Things will get better for you. You're not THE reason why this is all happening to you. Understood, you're dealing with alot right now, alot of loss, shock, hurt. It takes time to sort through all of that....

But, remember, you are worthy of respect. If they don't give it to you, then there's something wrong with them.

.. a ... woman, who takes care of her body and looks better than she did as a teenager!! They call that egotistical. They were probably jealous. ... Women were treated horribly.

Taking care of your body is CP3 - did your husband have you running around outside at 6 am and doing press-ups? But good on you for keeping yourself so fit and well.

It seems to me that JEALOUSY is such a big part of TWI's problem.

There is a LOT of material on GSC from both men and women documenting the lousy attitude to women. They honour with their mouths but their hearts are far from it. Every year, women seem to have got more and more put upon. Don't know if it is any better now with Rosalie at the head.

I cannot imagine what or why women should be thought so badly of. We aren't still paying for Eve's deliberate mistake are we? Let's not forget Adam's deliberate choice also to dine where he shouldn't!! I had many OT examples of poor female reliability thrown at me. Conveniently forgotten were the "good" women and the poor OT male examples.

Jealous? Yeah!! :realmad: