GreaseSpot Cafe

Smelling in tongues.

God first

Beloved all my dear friends

God loves you all my dear friends

Smelling in tongues.

Yes you heard the title right and I am hoping this tread will help you and me see clearer what I am trying to see with spiritual understanding.

Because the subject seems out there this is the only place I will share this subject.

Years ago I tried to learn to speak in tongues out loud in my sleep but I not sure to whether I done it or not but I still try today.

Later I tried to speak in tongues in my head while speaking another tongue out loud and I heard Dale Side tried this too but I do not know if he did for sure or if that what I heard was true.

But I have spoke in tongues in my mind and out loud another tongue at the same time.

So I have de-sided to tried to smell in tongues, breath in tongues, touch in tongues, hear in tongues, tasted in tongues, see in tongues, and the sixth sense dream in tongues.

Or to put it simple to smell, breath, touch, hear, tasted, see, and dream spiritual things.

Try to feel the image of a table by holding your fingers a inch above the table moving around feel the power that the table puts off but do it with your eyes close doing this I can find bread dust from eating on the table a hour ago.

Try to smell differ things some good for you others not and try to learn the differ of smell image of things from a day old to a week old moving up one day at a time – more or less get in spiritual connected with what you smell.

Your spirit hearing images can be shared better by a person who plays music like a horn player than I could.

Learn the spiritual tasted of things by just taking in the image and never eating the food this runs side by side with smell image.

Learn the spiritual view of things you can not see while I can see glows of things I not sure how to write this one maybe bio-engery.

Try breathing in the same amount of air you breath out while being spiritual in touch with the air going in and out.

Then there is dreaming in spirit believe to have dreams control by Jesus Christ or open you heart up to dream spiritual things.

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Let me know how it works out, Roy. It seems like it might be more like revelation or clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, etc.

I do know that sometimes we can know things "supernaturally" through our senses, but I'm not sure that I would call it "in tongues" but rather by revelation or one of the "clair"s. Do you think we're saying the same things, just using different terms?

Actually, it would not be CALLED "in tongues", but something like that isn't so

hard to think out, whether or not you experience it.

I pieced it together before the Advanced class, but it comes up there.

(Here's my explanation.)

We perceive things via our 5 senses. That's how we receive and process information

about the world around us.

So, God can-and seems to-relate information to us in forms like our 5 senses.

So, God gives us revelation (some of it) in a form that is LIKE sight, hearing,

smell, taste, or touch. It seems to be the best explanation for when Jesus

referred to a FOUL spirit-the devils smelled bad to him.

Mind you, that might be ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from what you're describing, Roy,

since one is sent by God, and the other seems to be you attempting to sense one

way or another. Some of that actually sounded like using your skin and flesh to

sense in ways it CAN but normally is not used to do, like sensing a heat signature

or something.

But, I thought you'd like the information.

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you my dear friend

WordWolf in tread #3 seems to have a good understanding of it better than I do

yes if I have a good blessing in trying I will pass it alone but it might take me years to use my five senses in a way that God controls what is smelled, tased, touched, seen, hearded, and dream

thank you

Beloved WordWolf

God loves you my dear friend

yes I enjoyed the information

and yes you are right on with how I like God to use my senses

I smelled a odd smell in a fellowship right after a group spit from the Way Ministry and I was told it was devil spirits but I was not in tone with God controling my senses so it could of been foot smell

I believe it can be done but the question is? is my believing to let Christ control my smell and etc up to it yet

but yes its a lot to think about

I would say if one can do all nine with their mouth than all can be done with their smeller, taster, toucher, and the others parts but this is just me

yes it might be called smelling by the holy spirit, tasting by the holy spirit and so on but who am I

I want to tell you how you seeing years ago what I am just beginning to see blesses me very must my friend

thank you

all of creation is an ocean of angels tongues

and we are soaking wet in tongues

the tongues are the waves and frequencies of the cosmos

to smile is to speak in a tongue

to cry is to speak in a tongue

to curse is to speak in a tongue

to dream is to speak in a tongue

to die is to speak in a tongue

as sound speak to our ears

light speaks to our eyes

just as a good footrub speak to our toes

and the smells of flowers and smoke speak to our nose

sometimes i wonder if it would help us all to spend more time listening to the chorus of angels that surround us

before we attempt to say so much about them

God first

Beloved Todd or sirguessalot

God smells you as a loving blessing my friend

Yes the spiritual images are all around us

we just need to learn the many way to received what is there

great reply

thank you

Edited by year2027