GreaseSpot Cafe

Mary Fowler Evans, LaVerne and I miss you!

Janie

Please help, if anyone knows Mary Evans (husband, Dan) or her son Ricky Creamer (sp?) will you please let me know what happened to them or if you can, help me to get in touch with them. They went into TWI 20+ years ago and we haven't seen them since. Last I knew they were living in Florida. Thank you so much, we miss Mary! Janie & LaVerne from Colorado (Ft. Collins & Denver)

Well, you can start by telling them you missed talking with them and about your life and family.

I would stay away from anything WAY related, at least at first.

If it does come up, share with them about how much you love God etc..........

and no matter what group you affiliate with you still love and miss them...............

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again Dear "Bliss" I sent off a holiday card to the address I got and did as you instructed above, I pray that she will be open to responding, you are right, they are "sweet people" so with the Almighty's help... Again, thanks and God Bless You! Janie

• 2 months later...

Thank You so much Dear Ones for your prayers and hopes. As of yet, I haven't gotten a response from the card I sent them at Christmas time, but alas I will not give up hope! Just thought you may be wondering! please continue to pray for our reunion! Thank you all so much, you are all such beautiful and yes "sweet people!" Love, Janie