GreaseSpot Cafe

the end of false religion is near!

Star, I didnt say the JWs were growing smaller, I said the World Empire of False Religion. Babylon.

The JWs indeed grow.

But not as fast as the Mormons of the general Pentecost movement.

So if organizational growth is an indicator of divine blessing and approval (Which for your church leadership, it is)

then those two movements are more blessed than the JWs arent they.

JWs being as obsessed as they are with Organizational expansion and numerical increase.

Star. I think a thread discussing the validity of the JW key doctrine belief that they are the only church fullfilling Matthew 24v14, and therefore are Gods Organization on earth, is in order.

See what scriptural arguements the Way people have to either agree or disagree with that belief.

They know their scripture you must admit!

Star, I didnt say the JWs were growing smaller, I said the World Empire of False Religion. Babylon.

The JWs indeed grow.

But not as fast as the Mormons of the general Pentecost movement.

So if organizational growth is an indicator of divine blessing and approval (Which for your church leadership, it is)

then those two movements are more blessed than the JWs arent they.

JWs being as obsessed as they are with Organizational expansion and numerical increase.

sorry i misunderstood what you were saying...i thought you meant jws were not growing..

i dont see organizational growth as an indicator of divine approval..

i was just pointing out that they are increasing...

starbird x x x

Star. I think a thread discussing the validity of the JW key doctrine belief that they are the only church fullfilling Matthew 24v14, and therefore are Gods Organization on earth, is in order.

See what scriptural arguements the Way people have to either agree or disagree with that belief.

They know their scripture you must admit!

combination please can you clarify

starbird x x x