GreaseSpot Cafe

An Idea for a New Exercise Program

Hills Bro

Hi Greasers,

I got up this morning and fed the dog..got ready to take her for her morning walk and the thought just hit me like a ton of dog biscuits. I was doing my stretching and noticed her doing her thing as dogs do and I thought..why not try to imitate her every move.

You talk about flexibility..WOW!! She was rolling over..got up to chase her tail..and so on. Just try it..it's real difficult to bite you own toenails. If you can do that ..your really flexible...weird flexible !! Of course I would suggest closing your drapes (those fire-engine red ones) so your neighbors won't see you doing all those silly things. I would suggest trying every move your dog does with exception of licking your arse. That would be pretty damn flexible but very naughty.

So..it's not Winsor Polaties but it works with a mathematical exactness and scientific precision. Fits like a paw in a glove!!!

Please start slow and work up to chasing your tail for a half hour after at least a 15 minute flexibility program.

All rights reserved...Hills Bro takes no liability or responsibility for any injury or communicable disease incurred during workout

:redface: :redface: :confused: :confused: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Edited by Hills Bro