GreaseSpot Cafe

Thank You

TannisE

Hi I am Tannis Walker and I wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers. It was very comforting to me last night when I got on here and read about my brother Albert Hendrickson and my husband David Walker. My family has been through some very sad times. My recovery is very slow but is moving along well acording to my team of Drs. Thanks again for all your love.

Tannis

Glad to hear from you, Tannis. And glad to hear you are coming along ok. Keep up the healing.

A funny thing happened just two days ago...a longtime friend of mine, one who used to be in TWI, but who has moved on with his life and we email each other occasionally....contacted me. He asked me to help sponsor him in a cycling event. The purpose of this event is to raise money for people/families with blood cancers...of which leukemia is one. I asked him how he could have possibly known that someone I loved dearly had recently passed from a blood cancer. He had no answer to that!

I told him about Albert's sudden passing from leukemia and told him that I would be happy to sponsor him in Albert's honor.

You and your family will remain in my prayers, girl. Keep in touch.

hugs,

Robi

Tannis,

I can't even imagine your loss and what you are feeling. But we here at the Greasespot are pretty good at emotional support. You know about how I knew David. I still think about him a lot of days. Oh, how things were so great when we were young 30 years ago.

Why don't you stick around and strike up some friendships? We'd *ALL* love to hear your perspectives.

sudo

Hi I am Tannis Walker and I wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers. It was very comforting to me last night when I got on here and read about my brother Albert Hendrickson and my husband David Walker. My family has been through some very sad times. My recovery is very slow but is moving along well acording to my team of Drs. Thanks again for all your love.

Tannis

Thank you for letting us know. Prayers continue here for you and yours.

Edited by dmiller