GreaseSpot Cafe

Way books and tapes for sale

gladtobeout

Everyone

We are getting rid of some things and lightening our load. We have books, tapes and magazines for sale to someone who might like some or all. Someone suggested we open a cult museum with all our stuff, but I'd rather just sell it.

Thanks to all,

if interested, please put (way books) for sale in subject line so we don't think it is spam.

gladtobeout@hotmail.com

how much $ do you want me to send you if you promise not to send that stuff to me!? maybe that would be a better angle!

Sounds like a Piranha Brothers scheme.

"...they began to operate what they called 'The Operation'... They would select a victim and then threaten to beat him up if he paid the so-called protection money.

Four months later they started another operation which the called 'The Other Operation'. In this racket they selected another victim and threatened not to beat him up if he didn't pay them.

One month later they hit upon 'The Other Other Operation'. In this the victim was threatened that if he didn't pay them, they would beat him up. This, for the Piranha brothers, was the turning point."

And you know, Glad, a perverse part of me would be interested in how many would seriously respond to such an offer. I would like to believe none would, but you know what P.T. Barnum said...

Sign 'em up!

I hear ya Glad. We have a ton of stuff we'd like to sell, too. Even have one of Ralph D.'s books and a 40th Anniv. wine glass among other things we'd like to get rid of.

Waterbuffalo,

We sold our 40th anniversary glasses for $50 years ago. We have sold so much stuff over the past few years.

Some people really find these items near and dear. We already got rid of the music tapes and all of our sns tapes. We mostly have books and a few tape sets like Living Victoriously. My kids think we should sell the name tags. They think that they are awesome and they thought about wearing them around and about as a cool cult item. :rolleyes:

Edited by gladtobeout

We sold our 40th anniversary glasses for $50 years ago

holy toast !!!!!

i had many wine glasses and those little black holy spirit books and all kinds of stuff (NO i did NOT steal them when i was on staff)

man, i was so broke when i left the way, had i only known.....

there was one "blessed" dumpster

:biglaugh: