GreaseSpot Cafe

Even MORE Pet Food Recalled!

Belle

Nandon that stuff sounds great.

For those cooking. If you go to the store on well, here it is Tuesday morning, they mark all the meat down around 11:00 am. You can get hamburger half price and use that in your food with your carrots and peas.

Even the steaks and chickens are marked down. We got perdue Chicken buy one - get one free. I threw two in a pot with water and pulled the meat off, used a little broth (no onions) with a little rice I got at the health food store, frozen peas and carrots put it in the blender and made a little pastey textured dog food. Mixed it with the dry and they gobble gobble. When lazy or busy I use Evanger's can or Solid Gold can. Sometimes, I put an apple (no seeds) or a few blueberries in it. Then, a few tablespoons of Omega oil. I use Twin Lab capsule vitamins (non allergey formula), I open the capsule and put in in the food (I have six dogs so not one gets too much of the human vitamin or use pet vitamins (Ark Naturals)

It isn't too expensive. But it does fill the freezer

Edited by Dot Matrix

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic